Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who said it and when?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 516

Who said it and when?

Feb 11, 2021, 7:37 PM

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Transcript

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/1/11/full-transcript-donald-trump-january-6-incendiary-speech

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who said it and when?

Feb 11, 2021, 9:09 PM

I hope so. I hope so because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do. This is from the number one or certainly one of the top constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We’re supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our constitution and protect our constitution. States want to revote. The states got defrauded. They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify, and we become president, and you are the happiest people.

In the span of an hour, Trump went directly from Mike Pence the Hero to Mike Pence the Enemy of the People. Amazing reversal of fortune.

This will go down as one of the craziest days in human history. Right up there with Epius' Trojan Horse, the Merkle Boner, and the 1561 Celestial Phenomenon Over Nuremberg.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who said it and when?

Feb 11, 2021, 10:43 PM

As usual, libs have no response and attempt to change the subject.

Of course Trump did not incite violence. Of course. It only happens that way in the echo chamber.

Who set up the rally on January 6?

Feb 11, 2021, 11:13 PM

Was that........Dom De Louise? Was that Ed Figueroa? Was that Wolfgang Puck?

No, no it was not.

oh, and one more thing

Feb 11, 2021, 11:15 PM

https://youtu.be/4xBhbvGloJk?t=13

Replies: 4
| visibility 516
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic