Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If George Will calls you a domestic threat to the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1,043

If George Will calls you a domestic threat to the

Jan 5, 2021, 9:29 AM

Constitution - don't you have to give up any claims to the conservative ideology ??

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/hawley-cruz-and-their-senate-cohort-are-the-constitutions-most-dangerous-domestic-enemies/2021/01/04/912d2530-4ebf-11eb-83e3-322644d82356_story.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If George Will calls you a domestic threat to the

Jan 5, 2021, 9:31 AM

He's a RINO and part of the Deep State.

its so obvious they're all preening for the maga vote in 24

Jan 5, 2021, 9:46 AM

disgusting

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would argue that

Jan 5, 2021, 9:46 AM

AOC and her little tribe are more of a threat. They have the larger following at this time. Cruz is a schmuck and everyone knows it....much like Graham, not sure how he keeps getting the job.

Just like I said in another thread, remember when he was the voice of the Tea Party. Good times.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would argue that

Jan 5, 2021, 9:48 AM

I haven't yet seen AOC and her little gang fight to overturn a legitimate election. When they do that, they'll be on the same level of threat to our Constitution.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

no, they just want La Revolución here

Jan 5, 2021, 9:50 AM

and castrate white males

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hyperbole won't get you far...

Jan 5, 2021, 10:20 AM

When comparing to members of Congress who are actually attempting to subvert the will of voters and overturn a legitimate election.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: Hyperbole won't get you far...

Jan 5, 2021, 10:34 AM

Legitimate election. Yeah, right. With millions of mail-in ballots sent to 'The View' watching welfare queens who would never have gotten off their fat a##es to go to a polling station. Oh, and drop boxes. Lots of drop boxes. Joe's about as legit as O.J. is innocent.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait..is that the new argument?

Jan 5, 2021, 10:51 AM

"They wouldn't have voted except for..." Srsly?

I saw a guy on TV last night say this whole thing about illegitimate votes was racist, and I laughed.

Maybe he's not wrong?

Re: Wait..is that the new argument?

Jan 5, 2021, 11:05 AM

Yeah. No white or hispanic welfare queens out there. Nope, not a one.

That whole line of logic is shaky to me.

Jan 5, 2021, 11:08 AM

"They wouldn't have voted, except..."

That somehow makes an election rigged, that someone who wouldn't normally vote, did?

Re: That whole line of logic is shaky to me.

Jan 5, 2021, 11:16 AM

Not rigged, per se. Let's call it 'Covid Enhanced, No I.D. Required Mail-In Voting'. Good job President- for-Life Xi! Your timing could not have been better!

SC doesn't require an ID to vote.

Jan 5, 2021, 12:48 PM

Trump won here. Was it rigged?

Cue the crickets

Jan 5, 2021, 4:29 PM

Remember, only states Biden won had fraud even if they had the same rules as states Trump won.

If you call them on the logic, you get crickets.

Re: SC doesn't require an ID to vote.

Jan 5, 2021, 4:40 PM [ in reply to SC doesn't require an ID to vote. ]

Strange, I had to show my I.D when I voted in Lexington SC.

You didn't have to, you just did.

Jan 5, 2021, 10:14 PM

If you would have only shown your voter registration card, you could have voted.

Lexington, oof.***

Jan 5, 2021, 10:28 PM [ in reply to Re: SC doesn't require an ID to vote. ]

Who do you think Trump is referring to when he says

Jan 5, 2021, 11:06 AM [ in reply to Wait..is that the new argument? ]

"They" stole this election? "They" have stolen your country from you? While calling out and challenging Detroit, Milwaukee, Philly, and Atlanta to his followers? We can't let "them" get away with this? It makes it a lot easier to ease the mind of an Ever Trumper on overturning our democracy when you feel like you are battling illegitimate and unworthy voters to begin with.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who do you think Trump is referring to when he says

Jan 5, 2021, 12:15 PM

You are blind to this reality, but that's okay.

Jan 5, 2021, 12:45 PM

Trump has pushed racist tropes since the get go, and this latest round is abjectly in that realm. But since it's not overt, dupes such as yourself can run with it, then whine that people calling it out "don't get it."

You're living a lie to believe that Trump hasn't targeted and framed those cities, and their states votes, in these terms. It's that simple. Doesn't mean I'm calling you a racist or believe you are, you're just following the lead of someone using it as a framework. I stated it pretty clearly above.

Everything is not about race, but when it is, it is. This post is in response to this particular topic. That's what is being debated here. It is in fact your cry of "racism" that shuts debates down through a claim of righteous indignation when it's called out. Deal with it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You are blind to this reality, but that's okay.

Jan 5, 2021, 1:42 PM

Funny, he only accused predominantly black areas of orchestrating this

Jan 5, 2021, 4:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Who do you think Trump is referring to when he says ]

Racists are the most blind to racism, unfortunately.

Re: Funny, he only accused predominantly black areas of orchestrating this

Jan 5, 2021, 4:38 PM

Racists are blind to racism. That's reality.

Jan 5, 2021, 4:48 PM

But I guess you can play the victim and pretend I called you racist.

Re: Racists are blind to racism. That's reality.

Jan 5, 2021, 6:08 PM

Oh...

Jan 5, 2021, 4:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Funny, he only accused predominantly black areas of orchestrating this ]

How bout I label you as a thief? I have no evidence for that but It just feels right and it serves my purpose. We can just sit here all day and accuse the other side of stuff.

You mean kind of like accusing folks of rigging an election through fraud but not providing evidence?

Funny how everyone keeps asking...

Jan 5, 2021, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Hyperbole won't get you far... ]

For actual proven concrete evidence of a fraudulent election that gave Biden the win, including the courts, and all y'all can do is provide conjecture.

But all those Republicans who won Congress were through a legitimate process?

Its only rigged in the states they lose***

Jan 5, 2021, 11:04 AM

And only predominantly black counties in those states

Jan 5, 2021, 4:41 PM

But somehow that doesn't mean anything. Total coincidence that literally every contested county Trump wishes to disenfranchise is predominantly black county!

Re: Hyperbole won't get you far...

Jan 5, 2021, 12:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Hyperbole won't get you far... ]

"Legitimate election. Yeah, right. With millions of mail-in ballots sent to 'The View' watching welfare queens who would never have gotten off their fat a##es to go to a polling station. Oh, and drop boxes. Lots of drop boxes. Joe's about as legit as O.J. is innocent."

Alexa, how do I delete someone else's post?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's ironic that Alan Dershowitz, who helped lead OJ's legal

Jan 5, 2021, 4:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Hyperbole won't get you far... ]

defense strategy, is the same guy that helped provide constitutional cover for GOP senators in the Trump impeachment senate trial.

You sure know how to pick 'em.

Re: It's ironic that Alan Dershowitz, who helped lead OJ's legal

Jan 5, 2021, 4:44 PM

Well I guess that settles it. O.J. really is innocent, and a guy in serious mental decline did legitimately receive more votes than any presidential candidate in U.S. history. May the clay now fall from my eyes.

He's halfway there! At least you can claim to be a half-wit...***

Jan 5, 2021, 4:51 PM

Re: no, they just want La Revolución here

Jan 5, 2021, 12:05 PM [ in reply to no, they just want La Revolución here ]

Alex,

Actions speak louder than words.

A very disturbing quote from a McConnell aide...

Jan 5, 2021, 10:14 AM

This is what we have working for us...

"I think it is revealing that there is not a single senator who is arguing that the election was stolen from President Trump," said Josh Holmes, an outside adviser to McConnell. "The divide in the party is whether it's appropriate to pull the pin on an electoral college grenade, hoping that there are enough responsible people standing around who can shove it back in before they detonate American democracy."

Cruz is a "violation" of manhood... What a WUSS!***

Jan 5, 2021, 1:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Noam Chomski has much harsher words for these clowns

Jan 5, 2021, 10:34 PM

He calls today's republican party the greatest existential threat to the prospect of organized human civilization that ever existed . I know he is getting old, but he has gotten a lot right over the years.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 36
| visibility 1,043
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic