Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
my assessment
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

my assessment

Sep 24, 2017, 1:25 AM

I was not able to arrive for the 1st half of the game. I was coming from the Airport in ATL. Listening to it on the radio seemed to confirm what many people are saying. It seemed as if we were moving the ball on the ground almost at will. Then we would go to three pass plays and punt. Again, this is coming from listening to the radio. I did not hear in the first half of any ball being thrown across the middle, however that could have happened and I missed it from the radio.

When I arrived during half time or shortly before halftime, what I saw on the field looked like what I was hearing. We could run the ball effectively, and then we would pass and not have much luck. There defense was solid against the pass, but what I noticed is that it seemed like most of our passes were the long bombs. We had outlet available and the shorter passing game, but we didn't seem to want to take advantage of that.

Sometimes play calling can affect the flow of the game. I think we have a done a great job of play calling so far this year, but today was one where play calling didn't seem to compliment what we were doing effectively.

I do think we will have a lot better game against VT. It seems like every time we play BC it seems to be ugly, kind of like when we play GT. We win, but something just feels off. I think what BC does and what GT does contributes to that, but play calling only adds to it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: my assessment

Sep 24, 2017, 1:33 AM

I think it's pretty cool you was listening to the radio in the first half, then second you was inside Death Valley. That's awesome man.

This Tiger team is fine, I love KB and I think he's still our guy. DW struggled with BC at times, but guess what? WE STILL WON. Next week is a big game and it will prove a lot, after that honestly the next big ones are @ NcSt and vs Fsu. We still have to beat WF, Syracuse and Ga Tech. We're capable to beat all those teams.

Re: my assessment

Sep 24, 2017, 5:29 AM

Here is my assessment!
I was at home cusing at the tv for most of the first half, and 3rd quarter.and while we had horrible field position for most of that time, we looked like we were playing not to lose.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic