Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
meanwhile - FSU had 21 yrds rushing on 24 carries
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,291

meanwhile - FSU had 21 yrds rushing on 24 carries

Nov 12, 2017, 9:41 AM

sorry dumpers. Facts hurt.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: meanwhile - FSU had 21 yrds rushing on 24 carries

Nov 12, 2017, 9:42 AM

Without our AA tackle and all conference middle linebacker. Impressive.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2017, 10:16 AM

And we did that with a lot of reserves and some true freshmen on the field.

I think the dumpers/coots are worried about the ### kicking they're about to receive at the cockroach.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Nov 12, 2017, 10:20 AM

But our QB isn't perfect!

I haven't heard anyone dispute that our defense carried us

Nov 12, 2017, 10:23 AM

to victory yesterday. Even Dabo has said that the score should have been a lot higher at the half. If you can't admit our passing game was off yesterday you're either blind or stupid.

Re: I haven't heard anyone dispute that our defense carried us

Nov 12, 2017, 10:35 AM

It seems our brain trust has tried to establish an offense with a lot keying on the QB run. But many times they seem to be trying to use the pass to set up the run. I can only surmise the OL just cannot get the necessary push. If that were a little better, then I think you flip the switch and try to use the run to set up the pass. I think if we see the ability to get push on SC or UM or in the playoffs, we go to more of a run first, because of KB's limitations. Still and yet, #8 is hurting us. Stats would be better and the whole style of offense might be different if #8 makes a few easy catches and KB is just slightly more accurate. We are very close on that. Assuming we get Dex and #34 back and CBs back quickly, then I am all for trying to be run-centric and relying on defense to win for us. But we cannot do that with the continued silly turnovers. They have got to improve ball security.

Nov 12, 2017, 10:58 AM

Cain needs to start stretching some. He has alligator arms. Does not stretch at all. If he did, he would have caught those passes that were on his finger tips. I say he is lazy.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2017, 11:55 AM

He missed two yesterday that Mike would have caught. Watson got credit for a lot of passing yards that Williams made him look good by going and getting the ball. He that two or three times in the natty game. I think Cain has to make some plays but that still does not speak for how many times it seems on big plays Bryant over shoots the receiver each game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,291
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic