Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nancy is under just as much pressure as the Donald
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Nancy is under just as much pressure as the Donald

Jan 25, 2019, 4:06 PM

The extreme left of the Dems has got her in a corner demanding that she concede nothing to Trump, while the moderates want to compromise. She's dayemed if she does, dayemed if she doesn't!

She's gonna do what helps her keep the Speakership.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, she at least has to show up to talk now.

Jan 25, 2019, 4:07 PM

So there's that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'cept most people blame Trump for all this***

Jan 25, 2019, 4:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would li3k to know why this wasn't his thing to die on

Jan 25, 2019, 4:20 PM

when he had an all republican Congress. Not sure why he was doing them any favors by skipping it until the house changed to Dem majority.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because the idiot said on TV "I'll own it"

Jan 25, 2019, 4:23 PM [ in reply to 'cept most people blame Trump for all this*** ]

Murica said...Well ok then.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That and he's a...

Jan 25, 2019, 4:26 PM

Republican.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol, no. It’s because he said emphatically that he’ll own it***

Jan 25, 2019, 7:49 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nancy is under just as much pressure as the Donald

Jan 25, 2019, 4:24 PM

SHe doesn't seem like she is too worried about it. She acts as if she thinks it falls more on Trump when it comes to the public. Who knows what she really thinks..

I do think some of the newer members will be a problem

Jan 25, 2019, 4:28 PM

They're way out on the fringe, and seem to have the very Trump-y mindset that understanding how institutions work and being decent to opponents is a sign of corruption, while constantly drawing attention to yourself is a sign of authenticity.

You can't let Trump shut the government down every three or

Jan 25, 2019, 4:54 PM

four months when he doesn't get his way on an issue. I don't think anyone doubts he would do it and Republicans are fine with it as they view almost 1 million government workers as takers, with a shut down government doing less harm than a functioning government. Plus, Speaker Pelosi had to establish the separation of powers for Trump and The Republican Senate.

I think most people understand these things, which is why Trump's approval ratings tanked so badly so quickly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nancy is under just as much pressure as the Donald

Jan 25, 2019, 5:39 PM

how do you know what this far left is telling her?

Let's see what happens with the SOTU now

Jan 25, 2019, 5:44 PM

and how Trump uses it to bulldoze over Nancy when he took the step to compromise but "She" and the Democrats refuse to do anything to secure our borders "more better."

Do you think Trump will get the opportunity to give the SOTU? Do you think he will not address the border issue? Do you think Pelosi will "cave" and give in to funding - even partially - a wall?

Same dysfunctional channel, same dysfunctional tyme...

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Dems may as well offer more money now for the Trump

Jan 25, 2019, 6:09 PM

wall. His admin still hasn't allocated $800 Million of the last $1.3 Billion provided a year ago for border security, so the likelihood that anything they oppose actually getting constructed over these next two years under him is pretty slim.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not this time. Trump did the only thing he could have done

Jan 25, 2019, 7:56 PM

to keep Pelosi clean in all this. He explicitly owned the shutdown in a very demonstrative way. It was one of the dumbest political things a president has ever done. I knew the instant he said that we would have a shutdown unless he caved. It’s too obvious of a leverage over Trump not to take it. Trump is literally an invalid.

lol @ this "extreme left" narrative

Jan 25, 2019, 11:18 PM

There was near unanimous agreement that she was not to cave to Trump's tantrum. You can't just take people hostage when nobody actually wants your medieval wall.

Re: lol @ this "extreme left" narrative

Jan 26, 2019, 3:35 PM

The majority of American's think 'the wall' is a dumb idea and don't support it.

Who, exactly, is it that Pelosi is supposed to cave to...the majority of Americans?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly

Jan 26, 2019, 11:53 PM

If Pelosi doesn't build that wall, she's really going to lose her base.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Exactly

Jan 27, 2019, 5:06 AM

Why does Trump need funding for the Wall anyway? I thought the Mexicans were going to pay for it.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic