Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
HR 484: the antithesis of Unity
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

HR 484: the antithesis of Unity

Feb 19, 2021, 10:20 AM

Biden is such a complete liar. He had no intent of unification and he is not the democratic party as he claimed. He isn’t shutting down the virus, he is trying to get 11M-20M more democratic voters to solidify one-party rule and letting people die while the administration slow-rolls the Trump vaccine.

HR484 excerpt:

…no Federal funds may be used to— create or display any symbol, monument, or statue commemorating any former President that has been twice impeached by the House of Representatives on or before the date of enactment of this Act or has been convicted of a State or Federal crime relating to actions taken in an official capacity as President of the United States on Federal public land, including any highway, park, subway, Federal building, military installation, street, or other Federal property; or

What an egregious waste of time by the pathetic democrats.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/484/text?r=26&s=1

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/117/hr484/summary

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: HR 484: the antithesis of Unity

Feb 19, 2021, 10:24 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2021, 10:25 AM

I think I recognize that guy from the sperm donor bank!

lol

Feb 19, 2021, 10:39 AM

I was just trying to say, "unity" is meaningless to people like this. They try to use that word to make you guilty, but they don't give a f***.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s pretty petty***

Feb 19, 2021, 10:36 AM

When Republicans regain the house, they should impeach Obama

Feb 19, 2021, 10:45 AM

once for for Fast and Furious and then once for the IRS scandal.

Obviously kidding, but if we are putting this "Unity" joke to rest, I guess we should go ahead and start scorching.

null

Yeah, I don’t think we can get this toothpaste

Feb 19, 2021, 12:08 PM

Back in the tube

Way to many investigations into nothing burgers just to spite the other side (total Australians)

I don’t think anybody actually likes Trump as a person, but to impeach somebody twice is headed down a dangerous path

Fine and/or punish as needed when people in office mess up, but impeachment should be the very last possible option.

I'm sure that took a lot of time***

Feb 19, 2021, 10:38 AM

This is like a page right out DJT’ playbook***

Feb 19, 2021, 10:38 AM

Re: This is like a page right out DJT’ playbook***

Feb 19, 2021, 11:03 AM

Dang, you are right. Now I am okay with all the Biden lying...
- feeling better in NC

Just means DJT won’t end up being

Feb 19, 2021, 2:28 PM

honored using federal funds, lands etc...which I happen to agree with. Doesn’t mean the Daughters of the Trumpfederacy can’t put up statues and phallices of DJT on private property...or that you can’t build a shrine in your yard. Heck, if you are close enough to a major highway, it might even become a tourist attraction, like those big cowboy boots or largest rubber band ball.

Re: This is like a page right out DJT’ playbook***

Feb 19, 2021, 2:47 PM [ in reply to Re: This is like a page right out DJT’ playbook*** ]

If they tried this law for Obama, you'd be leaping for joy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

High five——it’s been months since I’ve seen a complete

Feb 19, 2021, 2:27 PM [ in reply to This is like a page right out DJT’ playbook*** ]

“I’m rubber, you’re glue.” Reply. Solid work.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can we blame that on Biden (yet)? I'll be very surprised

Feb 19, 2021, 2:17 PM

(and ticked off) if that actually becomes a law...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait... I thought you wanted one-party rule?

Feb 19, 2021, 2:41 PM

Remember that post where you basically said you wanted one-party rule for Republicans?

So you just want it for your team, huh?

And I do rather disagree with that legislation. It prohibits us from erecting a statue of a donkey with Trump's head on it.

Other than that, kudos. It's important we never allow Trump to be memorialized in any way. Ever. This is good, and if it upsets you, that's good, too. This needs to be rubbed in Trumpies' faces.

Message was edited by: Catahoula®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Feb 19, 2021, 6:10 PM

Y’all realize that the people writing the bills are 20-something trust fund baby snowflakes, right? I wouldn’t expect anything less than petty b.s.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic