Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We talk a lot about Trump vs. Biden but...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 468

We talk a lot about Trump vs. Biden but...

Jun 24, 2020, 3:23 PM

what do you believe is going to happen to Congress this election year?

Do Dems hold on to the house or cede control to the pubs?

What about the senate?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

It’s all about POTUS turnout...

Jun 24, 2020, 3:28 PM

We have to remember that a lot of pubs took a beating from their own base as well. Tea Party turned into MAGA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We talk a lot about Trump vs. Biden but...

Jun 24, 2020, 3:32 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 24, 2020, 8:10 PM

Polls? Polls? Yeah, they matter little. What happens when da curtain close and nobody there to call you names is what matters

Dems keep House

Jun 24, 2020, 3:34 PM

Pubs keep Senate, but it's so close that dems will pass whatever they want because they will pay off or bully a pub or 2 in the senate. Real question will be what percentage does Jorgensen or Stein get. If ever there was a time for a third party, this was it. Let's say Jorgensen gets around 6-10% of the vote. Does that mean in 2024 Libertarians get in the debate? That could change everything.

I've heard this same thing every single election

Jun 24, 2020, 3:36 PM

in 2016 with the two worse candidates you can imagine running against each other, Gary Johnson couldn't pull off 5%.

Not going to happen.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gary got something like triple what any L candidate had ever

Jun 24, 2020, 3:57 PM

gotten previously, I believe. This election is somehow worse, in some respects. I think some disenfranchised voters who picked Trump last time will not vote for him this time, and somehow the Dems picked someone less viable than Hillary. If Jorgensen can just convince people who want to vote for down-ballot stuff but hate the pres candidates to "throw their vote away", she cold double what Gary got, I suppose. She has my vote, and this is my first time voting third party.

Biden is no where close to "less viable" than Hillary

Jun 24, 2020, 4:01 PM

Outside of the pub circle jerk Biden is widely liked and respected.

Hillary was respected but not liked. Once she made her "deplorables" comment her chances were over.

people hate Hildawg

Jun 24, 2020, 4:06 PM

but with Biden people wonder if he is mentally there. That's... not good.

Biden has been a gaffe machine for at least a decade now

Jun 24, 2020, 4:12 PM

He's goofy. He talks off the cuff way too much and word vomits. But people believe he is a good person (aside from 1988 who still calls him a pedo) and wants what's best for the country.

Trump is an obnoxious ### hole with the only similarity being he talks off the cuff way too much and word vomits.

The pubs are trying to make Biden SEEM less liked than he actually is and EVERY SINGLE POLL (even the ones by extreme right wing rags) show this.

Edit to add: And Biden will not only recruit the top people for his cabinet, he will actually listen to them. Trump just fires them.

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

Re: Dems keep House

Jun 24, 2020, 3:39 PM [ in reply to Dems keep House ]

Jun 24, 2020, 3:37 PM

I think Dems hold the house. That is why personally I’d hate to see Biden win. The pubs in the senate are spineless with a dem president... (see Obama years).

Go ahead and ready your throat for Obamacare 2.0, and your backside for new green deal. In that scenario. The reason I didn’t mind Clinton as president was that the house under newt was strong.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the POTUS debates will go a long way in defining Nov

Jun 24, 2020, 3:37 PM

I don't see any way, without a hidden bluetooth in his ear, that Joe stands a chance on his feet against Trump.

If that's true, the coattails will go a long way.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Jun 24, 2020, 4:18 PM

Agree, debates might matter.

But, I think what will matter more is internal strategies by the two camps in battleground states. Can they spend their resources in the right places and will their message resonate?

I vote for an enema. Congress needs one.***

Jun 24, 2020, 5:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

kinky!***

Jun 24, 2020, 5:23 PM

Replies: 15
| visibility 468
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic