Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SKALSKI & TURNER - PLEASE COME BACK !!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

SKALSKI & TURNER - PLEASE COME BACK !!

Jan 5, 2021, 6:43 PM

We love watching y'all play ball at Clemson. One mo' Natty !!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I second that. Both of them are more than worthy of another

Jan 5, 2021, 6:46 PM

year. We have some "fringe" players who would possibly just be taking up space if they came back, but both these guys are true ballers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SKALSKI & TURNER - PLEASE COME BACK !!

Jan 5, 2021, 6:46 PM

Especially Turner.

Jan 6, 2021, 12:32 AM

It always makes me smile when I see folks saying how important Nolan is. I can remember when some fans complained he was mercy scholly offer.

So glad you proved the doubters wrong Nolan. Please come back for another year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2021, 1:03 AM

So true.

Jan 6, 2021, 1:31 AM

I was trying to give you a TU and the screen shifted, so I accidentally gave you a TD. I apologize for that.

6 years living in Clemson is a loooonnnnngggg time.

Jan 5, 2021, 6:55 PM

I love Clemson University, but I was ready to leave after 3 years. I couldn't imagine 6 years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I doubt that any regular student could relate to the coddled

Jan 5, 2021, 6:58 PM

life that these players lead. Yeah, they work for their scholarships, but let's be real. They get treated like Kings compared to your average Joe Blow student.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True.

Jan 5, 2021, 7:06 PM

but variety is the spice of life and that rack is limited.

Plus, whether or not they have any NFL potential an additional year wouldn't really help them. They both have a lot of film.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"kings" is a pretty good comparison, at all power 5 schools...

Jan 5, 2021, 8:02 PM [ in reply to I doubt that any regular student could relate to the coddled ]

FB players are treated like kings on campus & throughout the city/town-

Re: I doubt that any regular student could relate to the coddled

Jan 5, 2021, 8:12 PM [ in reply to I doubt that any regular student could relate to the coddled ]

####, give me another year of that "king" treatment they enjoy-

Re: 6 years living in Clemson is a loooonnnnngggg time.

Jan 6, 2021, 4:27 AM [ in reply to 6 years living in Clemson is a loooonnnnngggg time. ]

I liked Winthrop and would still be their getting degrees if I had not gotten married. I loved my 4 1/2 years in Rock Hill. I loved Clemson but it was just a little to big. But Clemson is a special place.

I have been a Diehard Clemson fan since I was a kid. Attended over 200 plus games 10 BG’s including the 1981 NC! What a game and I will as able to share it with my fantastic mom who passed away in 2019 and my Dad. I am as able to share thanks to a very generous Clemson fan the SC game where Jake Bentley thought he was a football god because we played a little soft on their WR’s. But Clemson scored 50 plus points. I have shared many games with my daughter a CU 2015 graduate. ( Thank you Spud. You helped to make that possible) and I was able to share many games with my wife, friends and other family. I started with Red Parker and now we a very fortunate to have Dabo.

I have been so lucky to see so many great players wear orange: Warren Ratchford, Steve Fuller , Perry Tuttle, Terry Allen, CJ Spiller, Donell Woolford, Tracy Perry, The Bostic brothers, Rodney Williams, Homer Jordan, James Davis, Kenny Flowers, DW, Tajh Boyd, Arron Kelly, TL, ETN, Ben “ Suflex Boulware, Mike Williams, Tee Higgins, The Power Rangers, Terry Smith, Jim Stuckey, Stacy Perry,
And so many more players that have made Clemson such a special place and given me so many fantastic memories. It would be fun just to sit down and see how many Clemson players I could remember.

Man what great times I have had at Clemson and some of our road trips to Chapel Hill, NC State, Duke, Wake Forest and Ga Tech.

Thanks for letting me share some of my Tiger memories. I hope you have many to share to.

Jan 5, 2021, 7:21 PM

Two great players who are both slow and easy to beat in coverage. Their third senior year will certainly prompt star recruits to transfer, waste a year, and in the end, hurt the Clemson program. That's my take ...

Jan 6, 2021, 1:06 AM

Agreed. Skalski is faster than Ben Boulware when he played at Clemson. However, he isn't a burner and he will need an undrafted try-out to make the NFL. Nolan Turner played well at Clemson and did everything asked of him. Overachiever. He was also an All-American this year.

They would certainly help Clemson play at a conference championship level if they returned. With a better offensive line, they could win a national championship.

But you are correct when you say, that somewhere out there, are recruits that are far more athletic and destined for the NFL Draft.

Jan 6, 2021, 3:52 AM

Nolan Turner was one of Dabo’s best wasted scholarship ships. I hope he waste some more in 2022 going forward. I hoe they both come back for a great year 2021!

Thank you NT and JS for the great plays you made while wearing Clemson Orange! Best to you and your future. Nolan I know your Dad is very proud of the man you have grown into while at Clemson.

Fans we need to regroup and get that fire back
that use to ignite DV. Covid put a damper on this year but we are still an Elite Program!

I want another shot at Ryan “The Jerk” Day and OSU and their fans.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic