Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Grading the Tiger performance on Saturday...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1,379

Grading the Tiger performance on Saturday...

Sep 21, 2020, 9:24 AM

.. am I the only one who would give our 2s and 3s (and 4s and 5s) a D minus? I just think the 2nd and 3rd string offense on the #1 team in the land should be able to score on The Citadel.
Am I wrong?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Has our 3rd and 4th team ever scored

Sep 21, 2020, 9:26 AM

this early in the season?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It does if we have RBs that can break long runs

Sep 21, 2020, 9:36 AM

We ran it up in several games back in 2018 because of Lyn-J coming off the bench late in games and averaging like 8 YPC.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Grading the Tiger performance on Saturday...

Sep 21, 2020, 9:29 AM

what got me and we did it against Wake also was not getting ETN a TD from inside the 5 with 2 or 3 cracks at it each game. This is with the number 1's on the OL. Imposing your will in short yardage appears a problem with them now. I hope they figure it out soon.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2020, 9:35 AM

Good observation. Obvious....but good! ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2020, 9:34 AM

It was disappointing. Mostly the reserves from the O line. No where for the backs to run and our backup Qb's had very little time.
The defense played well in the 2nd half. The secondary gave up more than I expected.
Just my opinion, as Im not a coach nor a football expert.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed, and honestly if Dabo doesn't get them playing

Sep 21, 2020, 9:45 AM

better his seat is going to get a lot warmer by the end of the season. Tiger fans will start getting restless if we were to go 2 years in a row without a national championship.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

it Would be nice

Sep 21, 2020, 10:00 AM

To see the Tigers play for four quarters at championship level. Playing for one half is a bad habit to get into! I’d like to see TL play with the reserve running backs and OL. I’d like to see the #2 and #3 QBs play with ETN and the first string OL. Hopefully the UVA game will be a sixty minute game.

All college football games are 60-minute games

Sep 21, 2020, 10:10 AM

unless there is an agreement by both coaches to shorten it in the 2nd half or it goes into OT. So I'm guessing the UVA game will be 60 minutes (15 minutes per quarter).

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: All college football games are 60-minute games

Sep 21, 2020, 10:17 AM

WOW. Thanks for that info! Next you’re going to be telling me that four fifteen minutes quarters is sixty minutes.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I believe

Sep 21, 2020, 10:24 AM

I already said that.

hard 2 believe ur smartA$% comments have gotten you this far***

Sep 21, 2020, 3:22 PM [ in reply to All college football games are 60-minute games ]

Re: it Would be nice

Sep 21, 2020, 10:30 AM [ in reply to it Would be nice ]

Yea. I know!

funny***

Sep 21, 2020, 3:20 PM [ in reply to Agreed, and honestly if Dabo doesn't get them playing ]

The play calling was pretty vanilla and generic...

Sep 21, 2020, 10:01 AM

which was entirely by design.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Sep 21, 2020, 10:28 AM

playcalling was bad ngl

Replies: 15
| visibility 1,379
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic