Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
is it that hard for them to report data honestly ffs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,618

is it that hard for them to report data honestly ffs

Aug 29, 2020, 5:14 PM

The records show 97 of the labs reporting test results have a positive result rate higher than 50 percent, and at least four of the labs told WYFF News 4 Investigates the figures DHEC provided do not accurately portray the tests they have processed for South Carolinians. DHEC records for one of the labs show it has submitted fewer than 4,000 tests, all but 33 positive. But according to an executive at that lab, DHEC’s numbers do not include tens of thousands of test results – 4,627 positive and 32,859 negative.

https://www.wyff4.com/article/labs-report-dhec-coronavirus-testing-records-are-missing-thousands-of-results/33835496

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: is it that hard for them to report data honestly ffs

Aug 29, 2020, 5:30 PM

When I went to a drive up test site they wouldn't test because my fever had subsided 4 days in. Had to go to my practitioner and spend money for dr appt and test instead of just test.

Basically I surmised that the testing site was trying to guarantee highest possible positive rates vs testing someone that could likely test negative. I tested positive.

But that has to be part of some conspiracy to fraudulently increase positive rates. Not sure if it's politics, state funding or DHEC, but there has to be a reason other than just not wanting to test me even with other symptoms.

Aug 29, 2020, 5:42 PM

https://plandemicseries.com/

Aug 29, 2020, 8:49 PM

I saw plandemic2 and did you see where David Martin said it's illegal to patent a naturally occuring virus, but there are patents on the coronavirus (which means it must be man-made)? Very interesting points made in the film.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2020, 9:00 PM

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,618
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic