Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Are there any on here TORN b/w Biden & Trump?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 550

Are there any on here TORN b/w Biden & Trump?

Sep 3, 2020, 1:05 PM

or know somebody that's torn? I've heard/seen/read about to coming debates and them helping "those on the fence" decide. This is not meant to be a Pro or Anti Trump/Biden discussion.

I simply want to know:
1. At this point is anybody (that will admit it) truly "torn" on whether to vote Trump or Biden.
2. What have you NOT seen at this point good/bad/indifferent from either candidate that are on "seemingly polar opposites" sides of each other that would push you to one side or the other?

I'm assuming there are 1-2 issues that top your priority list that you haven't seen their stance on that will determine which way you go??.....just curious.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't imagine there would be anyone torn between Biden and

Sep 3, 2020, 1:23 PM

Trump - probably a decent percentage deciding whether to even bother voting or voting for a third party/write-in...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if voting 3rd party then why even vote??

Sep 3, 2020, 3:27 PM

other than to say "I voted"

I want to vote for Trump and I do

Sep 3, 2020, 1:27 PM

like him and what he has done to rustle the jimmies of the ruling class in DC.

However, I am exhausted with all the non-stop coverage of him and every single thing that he does or says. I am tired of all the anger and animosity towards him, especially from the people that were his "friends" before entering the White House.

So there are times I could see myself voting for Biden, just to end the non-stop MSM Clown Car Parade. But then I see Portland, Seattle, Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago...and I think about voting for Trump again.

I dunno, probably a game time decision for me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe Biden did himself in early while he was...

Sep 3, 2020, 3:35 PM

courting the AOC/Bernie crowd. Publishing the agreement which is on his website showing the coordination between the two and saying things like 'I'm going to roll back the Trump tax cuts, I would shut the country down if the scientist advised it,' and 'we're going to phase out fracking,' threatened so many jobs and businesses. I don't think he can walk far enough to walk that back.

Clinton said 'it's about the economy, stupid,' and made the truth so obvious. With people suffering and now and remembering how well most people had it before the virus outbreak I believe Americans will reject Joe and take Trump's rude and horrible way of expressing himself with a xanax aspirin and vote Trump.

Law and order is the second most important issue. Race relations comes in at #4.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are there any on here TORN b/w Biden & Trump?

Sep 3, 2020, 1:29 PM

No

I'm not torn. It was a fairly easy decision tree for me.

Sep 3, 2020, 1:49 PM

As follows:

Who is MuiraTiger voting for? Vote for the other guy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm not torn. It was a fairly easy decision tree for me.

Sep 3, 2020, 2:05 PM

He is the only reason I am voting Biden. I was all Trump, but Miura posted too much.
Biden 2020

My mother, a lifelong Democrat is one of the few.

Sep 3, 2020, 1:55 PM

Though she isn't active on this message board, she is probably one of the few undecided if that was what you were asking.

She almost always votes for the Republican presidential candidate yet votes Dem in House and Senate races because she feels that respects her families heritage. She last voted for Jimmy Carter as the Democratic nominee'

She says she won't vote for Trump because he curses too much. I asked her if she ever has heard Biden the Sailor-mouth? She then said she might just not vote, though I know she will..and it'll be for Trump.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Are there any on here TORN b/w Biden & Trump?

Sep 3, 2020, 1:59 PM

I can see how some are honestly torn between the 2. Biden has been in Washington for 40 years...that's not a good thing for a lot of people.

And I can see how some Republicans, although they like Trump's economy before the Pandemic, his other machinations have been exhausting.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not me, but I imagine there are some who voted Trump

Sep 3, 2020, 2:00 PM

on a flier "took shake things up" that may be having second thoughts. And those that voted Trump because Hillary, who want to vote Dem and don't hate Biden as much. It doesn't seem to me that Trump is going to gain many voters, except by better turnout amongst people like his base.

I'm not voting for Trump, first time I haven't voted for Pub for Pres ever, even though '16 was Kasich write-in. If it looks like Va is actually in play, it will be a tough call for me for Biden or write-in, maybe the Libertarian if he's on the ballot here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I sure am.

Sep 3, 2020, 2:32 PM

It is a toss up between an unstable psychopath with the nuclear codes and having to listen to conservatives whine like children for the next 4 years.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I sure am.

Sep 3, 2020, 3:44 PM

So who will you vote for?

Replies: 12
| visibility 550
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic