Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
if no fans, CU AD has a potential $$ raising opportunity
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,354

if no fans, CU AD has a potential $$ raising opportunity

Aug 14, 2020, 8:32 AM

I saw a great idea in another post that the AD marketing team should look at if no fans are allowed. Fill the stands with cardboard cut outs of fans and allow fans to purchase them and place their pictures on them. It could help soften the blow of lost ticket revenue. Im not sure how much these cost to have printed, but I imagine you could charge like $50 per game for individual game cut outs or $200 for the season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: if no fans, CU AD has a potential $$ raising opportunity

Aug 14, 2020, 8:34 AM

someone could post a pic of Swoff's car being towed

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have the fan cutouts near the broadcast booth turned

Aug 14, 2020, 9:37 AM

towards a cutout of Jesse Palmer with a "BOO!!" in the word cloud attached.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Aug 14, 2020, 9:28 AM

How about advertisements for local businesses. Then, it's a write off for the business and you could probably charge more.

For true realism, you could have the cutouts in front

Aug 14, 2020, 9:33 AM

standing up, with the ones behind them bellowing recordings of "DOWN IN FRONT!" It would *sniff* be just like a real gameday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You must be sitting in front of my Dad.

Aug 14, 2020, 9:40 AM

Unfortunately, he does have hip and back problems and can't stand up often. Thankfully, the people in front of us have been in front of us for about ten years and they understand. ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: You must be sitting in front of my Dad.

Aug 14, 2020, 9:54 AM

Ha! No, I don't go to the games anymore, but, three low back surgeries meant that I sat whenever possible when I was going. Unfortunately, there were "young" couples in front of me who seemed to think it their patriotic duty to stand for the whole game. I can see jumping up with excitement when a big play happens, I did it myself. But, just routinely standing the whole time? Cmon. Man.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2020, 9:43 AM

I would absolutely do this. I would put my pic on one and my deceased father’s pic on the other.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,354
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic