Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
if kb does leave
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

if kb does leave

Sep 26, 2018, 9:37 AM

do you all think we can win it all with tl? how often has a true freshman qb won the natty?

i hope we can keep tl healthy for the entire season. if kb leaves, teams will definitely target tl knowing our lack of qb depth. this could go off the rails quickly. good qb depth is a requirement to compete at a high level. hopefully, kb stays and gets to play in games where his skill set works better than tl's. having the option to play kb or tl is a strength. our opponents will have to prepare for both. all of the qb transfers we've had this year could come back to bite us.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: if kb does leave

Sep 26, 2018, 9:43 AM

No different than when DW was here, it is hard to have really good QB talent as depth as they want playing time if they are good. You will see very few designed QB runs with TL and that was going to be the case anyway, TL is a gunslinger. Young Thor brings the lightening in his right arm.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 9:44 AM

It doesn't really matter how many times a TF has won the Natty, we have a TF that I believe with the right game plan can beat any college FB team in the country regardless of venue!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 9:46 AM

two days away removes the if and makes it a "when" I fear

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic