Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Media in our country seems hell bent on taking down good
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Media in our country seems hell bent on taking down good

Jun 1, 2020, 6:45 PM

people! Dabo hasn't done a single thing that's detrimental to his players or society in general...but they keep on writing hit piece after hit piece!

It comes with the territory I guess, but these "journalists" should be held accountable for all the venom they spew! They have absolutely no standards.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Media in our country seems hell bent on taking down good

Jun 1, 2020, 7:22 PM

It doesn’t come with the territory. It only comes if you are a genuine good Christian white man. If you listen to the media people like Dabo and Cathy (chick fil a) are terrible people.

Everyone here knows Dabo’s struggles to make it where he is today. But they will not rest until he laments that it was really white privilege and not hard work. They want him to admit that every black person in this country has/had it harder than he did. No exceptions.

It never, ever, ever, ever, f ing ends.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 1, 2020, 10:06 PM

The people you want to influence to do better do not listen to that kind of advice. That's a huge problem in today's world, because that kind of advice, if taken, would make the world a better place. Is that a conundrum, or is it an oxymoron or maybe just a regular moron? It has to be one of the above. My guess is, "moron"! Yep,, I'm sure of it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2020, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Media in our country seems hell bent on taking down good ]

Are we acting as if Dabo is the only coach in the country that sometimes has a negative article written about him? If so then are we acting as if he's the only coach who happens to be a Christian white man?

I have some follow up questions as well. If a coach isn't a Christian, does he still get negative articles written about him if he happens to be white? If a coach is a Christian, but happens to be black then does he still get negative articles written about him? Or do you have to be both white and Christian in order for the media to attack you?

Also, what background methods do media companies use to ensure that 100% of the people hired to work in media worship the devil? Do they just take their word for it, or does every media person have to perform a human sacrifice before they can be hired?

Also also, does this only apply towards coaches? I ask because the media has always seemed to love the heck out of Tim Tebow. I just want to make sure I understand how all of this works.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2020, 4:54 PM

Ummm no.

Jun 1, 2020, 7:23 PM

Dbl post

Jun 1, 2020, 7:26 PM

The media has transformed themselves into the most untrustworthy and dishonest group in the country. Mama's don't let your children become journanlists.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2021, 5:22 PM

They don't like it because he want kiss their you know whats.

Jun 1, 2020, 10:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Media in our country seems hell bent on taking down good ]

THIS, 100% +1

Jun 1, 2020, 7:30 PM

i feel the same way about this guy....

....but Donald J Trump should be held accountable for all the venom he spews! He has absolutely no standards....except the one HE applies to himself....

at least dabos an honest man.....

my 2 bits

cs4k

Jun 1, 2020, 7:44 PM

I agree with just about everything Trump says.
He is one of the best presidents in my life time .
He has done an excellent job, and will keep on for 4 more years

Jun 1, 2020, 9:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Media in our country seems hell bent on taking down good ]

See you been watching NBC and CNN again......don’t you realize by now fake news is bad for your health not to mention terrible for our country......Saying Trump lies but Obama told the truth is truly ignoring all the proven over and over facts but believing all the lies you have been spoon fed by all these fake (so called) news agencies who are really political hacks for the liberal (because there is no longer a Democratic Party) party.....Go Tigers!!!!

Jun 1, 2020, 10:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Media in our country seems hell bent on taking down good ]

Wow!

Jun 1, 2020, 7:40 PM

CNN is so butt hurt by Trump that they are siding with the Animals destroying our major cities. They are completely slandering Trump now. What they don’t realize is the USA still has
smart people and are Helping Trump to victory.

"The World" hates good people.

Jun 1, 2020, 8:30 PM

And attacks them at every opportunity.

Re: "The World" hates good people.

Jun 1, 2020, 8:39 PM

WOW. I don’t feel at if I have been attacked!

Jun 1, 2020, 9:08 PM

Agree completely .....but Dabo is a big boy and knows how to put these fake news guys back in their place and make them look like the idiots that they are.....Dabo ain’t scared and want back down from anybody ........this is why they despise him.......Go Tigers!!!!

Jun 1, 2020, 9:36 PM

IMO all of the alphabet media companies have busied themselves selling fear. It’s all fear, all the time, every day. I ain’t buying.

Jun 1, 2020, 9:58 PM

Those who cant play coach. those who can coach teach. Those who can't play, coach, or teach are in the media whether that be writing in a newspaper or on tv or internet website.

Jun 1, 2020, 11:09 PM

If Dabo can put Paul Finebaum in his place, then he will have no problem dealing with these idiot journalists.

Jun 2, 2020, 12:59 PM

i dont know a single person here.

i don't watch cnn...msnbc nor fox news....
all are simply paid talking heads that do nothing but tell their viewers EXACTLY what they want to hear.

i take seriously every word from donald trump his entire life...FROM HIS MOUTH as he speaks.

he has spewed more hatred and filth than anyone...EVERY complaint he has about America he HIMSELF has done.
take making his products outside the usa...yes
using cheap foreign labor---yes
cheating workers out of their pay--yes
lying?...YES.....
sorry but i'm 66 years old and trump has been a known liar his entire life, NOT just the last 3 years.

he makes up numbers and facts....and if those don't fit, he makes up new ones.

anyone who denies these things is simply following his lead.

as i freely stated---donald j trump has spewed more unecessary VENOM ABOUT HUMANS, MEN AND WOMEN,
their looks, their weight and on and on and NOBODY has condemed our American standards while paying hired thugs to help HIM GO around those standards than donald j trump.

any man who skipped his miltary service and calls well known AMERICAN MILITARY HEROES who fought for all of us LESS than himself, can KISS MY U.S. ###!

i dont care if trump is president, but i will never stoop so low as to call a know ##### an honest man....

what anyone here thinks is fine by me...

one more time i will FREELY state:

..at least Dabo Swinney is an honest man.....

cs4k

"i take seriously every word from donald trump"

Jun 2, 2020, 3:56 PM

if you do this with every politician I bet you really are confused

Jun 2, 2020, 2:43 PM

If somebody does not agree with their political agenda they will lie and do everything they can to take out that person any way they can......these people never tell the truth or give a crap about anybody but themselves......and they all need to be held accountable for their actions.....period.....Go Tigers!!!!

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic