Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
here is Q in a nutshell
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

here is Q in a nutshell

Mar 2, 2021, 9:13 AM

The Adrenochrome from babies is nonsense, they stole that from the first hotel scene in "Fear and Loathing Las Vegas". The harvesting of an adrenal gland from a live victim to obtain adrenochrome is nonsense, it is an unscheduled drug anyone can get their hands on.

The conspiracies about liberals eating babies just prey upon the fears and anxieties of the pro-life crowd, check, they are easy targets.

The whole concept of Q, and not knowing if he is real, an actual intelligence operative, or fantasy is borrowed from "The Usual Suspects", Q is Keyser Söze.

The imagery of elites gathering together for satan worshiping, baby-eating orgies, well that is from "Eyes Wide Shut", with some elements of Season 1 of True Detective in so far as the trafficking of children for sexual purposes.

The Idea that everything is not what it seems and not to believe what "they" tell you. That is "The Matrix", these people think they are in one controlled by aliens.

Anyway, most conspiracies tie back to elements in popular culture, and this one is chock full of them.

I am sure there is a ton more here.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: here is Q in a nutshell

Mar 2, 2021, 9:18 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2021, 9:27 AM

tigermanac is a follower of Q. Just sayin.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2021, 9:31 AM

sadly, I doubt he has even watched these movies.

I just checked in to make sure that someone posted

Mar 2, 2021, 9:54 AM

the Austin Powers meme.

Thank you cac.

Anyway, I don't know much about Q beyond some of this "overthrow the government" stuff being attributed to them. I remember the pizza joint issue and the guy that thought it was real. But wow...if what balm is saying is an accurate tally of their beliefs, they are completely detached from reality.

null

Mar 2, 2021, 10:24 AM

Actually they borrowed that from Norman Spinrad. That came out of Bug Jack Barron, an iconic '60's novel. That book was actually denounced on the floor of the English Parliament and the plotline was this: there was this thing called the Foundation for Human Immortality, or the Freezer Foundation, and it was big business. Basically, it was getting to be big business in America for rich folks to freeze their corpses upon death, and then assign their assets into a trust, with the understanding that one day they'd be thawed back out and then resurrected when human science had progressed enough that whatever had killed them could be cured...and most of the time, that was old-fashioned old age.

Plot-twist: the Foundation actually succeeded, wildly. The problem: the solution was harvesting the adrenal glands of young children. So all you had to do to live forever...was farm out some third-world kids and slaughter them like cattle for their glands.

Obviously, this was kind of an ethical problem, which the Foundation went to great pains to hide...until Jack Barron, who was sort of a Bill Maher/John Stuart type with an audience of 100+ million, exposed the plot and its architect all over national TV for all the world to see. Really cool book, definitely worth the read. And its plotline was definitely recycled into the basis for the QAnon theory, which is just nutso.

But yeah, it just makes you shake your head, watching them recycle tired old pop-culture plotlines into Q-theory and re-package it to the credulous masses like it's something new.

Mar 2, 2021, 11:01 AM

In a nutshell, a very small amount of people believe in Q. I had never heard of it until people on here called me a Q follower. It’s a very small amount of nutty people on the internet and the media is pushing to make people believe that it’s a large sect of the Republican Party.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2021, 11:14 AM

True or false: A deep state within the government conspired and worked to undermine Trump when he was president.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2021, 11:17 AM

That is obviously true.

However the Q BS undermines everything. Because if you even talk about the plot to remove and undermine Trump, the low IQ people will just say, “deep you’re a Q follower”

Mar 2, 2021, 11:21 AM

Ok, so, you believe the major core tenet of the Q anon conspiracy. You think the majority of them are into the adrenochrome stuff? They're not. They're people just like you, who see the deep state conspiracy as absolute truth.

Mar 2, 2021, 11:36 AM

Maybe he just believes Andrew McCabe's and Sally Yates' testimony to the senate regarding the FISA warrant that was used to spy on the Trump campaign. The only place I've heard anything about Qanon is from leftist. Maybe Q is targeting you.

Mar 2, 2021, 12:29 PM [ in reply to Re: here is Q in a nutshell ]

Ok, so, you believe the major core tenet of the Q anon conspiracy. You think the majority of them are into the adrenochrome stuff? They're not. They're people just like you, who see the deep state conspiracy as absolute truth.

I love it when low iq people chime in.

Tell me which part of these statements are lies

- Hillary Clinton and the DNC paid fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Donald trump

- fusion gps hired Christopher Steele as the point man to dig up this dirt

- Christopher Steele produced a dossier which was the basis to spy on the trump campaign and later

- Christopher steeles sub source was previously investigated by the FBI and is suspected as a Russian spy.

- the FBI intentionally withheld exculpatory information and even altered documents to obtain FISA warrants to spy on the trump campaign

- Mueller started his investigation knowing that there was no collusion

I always suspected that CharlestonTiger15 was low IQ...

Mar 2, 2021, 1:15 PM

LOL

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall

Mar 2, 2021, 11:17 AM [ in reply to Re: here is Q in a nutshell ]

As true as Balm’s hair smelling like weed.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

False: the Fed is not part of the US Govt

Mar 2, 2021, 1:53 PM [ in reply to Re: here is Q in a nutshell ]

but their entities pay for people in the US Govt. The puppet masters were given the keys on 12/23/1913.

I have believed this before Q, or before Trump even considered running for president.

to state the (hopefully) ovbious: I'm not a Q Follower

Mar 2, 2021, 1:54 PM

in case that wasn't clear.

Jekyll Island... Nice place for a bike ride.***

Mar 3, 2021, 6:52 AM [ in reply to False: the Fed is not part of the US Govt ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2021, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: here is Q in a nutshell ]

about 10% of the country believe in the Q conspiracy, that is roughly 30 million people.

Mar 2, 2021, 12:32 PM

Where did you get that number from. Lol. Do you really think people that think elites eat babies are going to take a poll and be truthful? LOL

Mar 2, 2021, 1:53 PM [ in reply to Re: here is Q in a nutshell ]

In an nutshell, you don't know what the eff you're talking about.

I know a gazillion people who are at least tourists and probably 20-30 true believers. There's a good 50+ right here on Tigernet, probably more than that. There was one girl at work who was apparently literally giving people realtime "intelligence updates" (her own words) on the "Capitol Revolution" as it happened via some friend of hers on Telegram. Creeped a lot of them right on out, I don't mind saying, and HR had some...sharp words for her.

Her and her husband quit a few weeks back. They were deep into it. I actually kind of liked them, too.

Mar 2, 2021, 4:54 PM

So are you saying people that believe the election was stolen or the deep state are automatically q followers?

Because when I looked into it they were saying the uss comfort was actually a shop to house pedophiles and they were being taken to a secret jail. And Tom hanks was a clone. It’s seriously wacky ####

You're trying to rationalize something that requires

Mar 2, 2021, 11:16 AM

irrationality

You'll go crazy doing that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Mar 2, 2021, 11:20 AM

It's not just Q that is the problem, that's what people don't understand. The Q people don't just believe whatever the Q drops say, they buy into all the other conspiracies as well.

It's conspiratorial thinking in general that's the major issue. These conspiracies are passed around, shared on the internet, watched on youtube videos, memes on facebook, comment sections of Gateway Pundit articles, etc. We live in the era of disinformation, delegitimization of authority, the death of expertise. In short, without some sort of control on the spread of disinformation and a shared understanding of reality, society is fooked.

Plandemic.

Flat earth.

Underground bunkers.

Mole children.

Antivaxxers.

Deep state.

Pedophile cabal.

911 Truthers.

False flag shootings.

Here, this is the so called "Q map."

I'm a 911 Truther... Would LOVE for somebody to prove

Mar 3, 2021, 7:07 AM

me wrong... All I ever hear is condescending remarks; no discussion of the science and the facts.

Its old religious tropes, anti semetic stuff from the 1700's

Mar 2, 2021, 11:45 AM

And a bunch of conspiracy beliefs modernized so weak minded idiots will believe it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2021, 4:14 PM

Trust everything you see on TV. Beep. Boop. Beep.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your passive aggressive arrogance is pretty

Mar 2, 2021, 4:29 PM

hilarious based on what you pretend to believe.

OP is using a common logical fallacy which is itself

Mar 2, 2021, 6:57 PM

very passive aggressive and dishonest. I am simply mocking him. Don't take my mocking for any sort of endorsement of the opposite side of the argument. I think many in power are corrupt and criminal, and many are pedos, but I don't believe 99% of what Q people say. I don't believe what most people say for that matter. I believe 0% of what the government and politicians (or their various propaganda arms) say.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you have a confuse

Mar 2, 2021, 7:57 PM

I have hair down to my knees.

those dudes look like good old flat top, grooving up slowly.... with joo joo eyeball ....and one holy roller.

Re: OP is using a common logical fallacy which is itself

Mar 3, 2021, 5:54 AM [ in reply to OP is using a common logical fallacy which is itself ]

I think you're more in a position to be mocked than to mock. If you even believe 1% of what Q peeps believe you're nuts, as are they.

Conspiracy theories are fun

Mar 3, 2021, 6:36 AM

The lengths people will to trying to prove them is fun to see

Some of them are more believable than others

Truth is stranger than fiction

(Not a Q follower, not a believer in these, just a guy that enjoys some interesting stuff)

Can I live while I’m young?

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic