Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THIS IS PURELY SPECULATION/NO SOURCE
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 421

THIS IS PURELY SPECULATION/NO SOURCE

Jan 7, 2021, 12:12 PM

but according to a DC police officer, the guy who shot the woman was secret service. She was shot because VP Pence was hunkering in an office in that hallway and when she started to crawl through the window, the agent took immediate action to neutralize the possible threat to the VP.

Once again, I don't know if it is true or not but it does make sense on why police allowed these protesters to just roam around but this one cop/agent escalated the situation so quickly.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Sounds reasonable. If you were just sitting around coming up

Jan 7, 2021, 12:13 PM

with explanations, that is one you might go with.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THIS IS PURELY SPECULATION/NO SOURCE

Jan 7, 2021, 12:14 PM

If I were Pence I would want Trump's head on a pike right now.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You got this from facebook***

Jan 7, 2021, 12:25 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

When you're tired of the speculation, that's where you go.***

Jan 7, 2021, 12:28 PM

he was definitely secret service and they don't mess around

Jan 7, 2021, 12:26 PM

they take a bullet for the people they protect.

It is very tragic. She is responsible for her own demise.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Story seems to check out. Here's another video angle

Jan 7, 2021, 12:26 PM

that shows pretty clearly what happened, and while tragic, it DOES lend some credence to the "shoot one, and you've solved the problem of what the rest of them are doing" theory. I think news of that traveled pretty quickly throughout the building and the gravity of what was actually happening hit a whole bunch of the crowd. Playtime was over.

https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/1347090927811104768?s=20

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Story seems to check out. Here's another video angle

Jan 7, 2021, 1:40 PM

I feel bad for the agent who killed this woman. He will have to live with this for the rest of his life. However, all of the morons who thought they could storm the Capitol without any consequences have no one to blame, but themselves. The agent had to eliminate the threat. He performed his job.

This is probably a good explanation. You don't see too many cops wearing cufflinks.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm surprised the agents at the barricaded Senate Chamber

Jan 7, 2021, 1:48 PM

door didn't shoot anyone. Maybe they saw the agitators disperse when they aimed their pistols...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 421
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic