Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Clemson DB arrested in Clinton
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 58
| visibility 1

FB Update: Clemson DB arrested in Clinton

Mar 16, 2016, 11:27 PM

Clemson DB arrested in Clinton

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Clemson DB arrested in Clinton

Mar 16, 2016, 11:40 PM

This just means Mullens needs to step up when he gets on campus. I think he can i had a recruit crush on him if so we will be more than fine.

I don't know where he fit in, but we can't keep taking hits in the secondary

Mar 16, 2016, 11:43 PM

This team went to the Natl Champ game last year and has the shot at something special again this year.. i hope the players remember that and set aside these selfish decisions.

And yes, I get they're college kids.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dabo just said, when they broke for spring break, ....

Mar 16, 2016, 11:46 PM

There are consequences for your actions.....

Apparently KC didn't get the memo.....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

See you Game 3....Maybe.***

Mar 17, 2016, 7:50 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: See you Game 3....Maybe.***

Mar 18, 2016, 3:47 PM

Apparently he is already in Dabo's doghouse. I would't expect to see him back before 6 games or more. Who knows, he may not be back at all.

Unlawful possession of a schedule II drug is a SERIOUS

Mar 16, 2016, 11:48 PM

offense!

"Examples of Schedule II narcotics include: hydromorphone (Dilaudid®), methadone (Dolophine®), meperidine (Demerol®), oxycodone (OxyContin®, Percocet®), and fentanyl (Sublimaze®, Duragesic®). Other Schedule II narcotics include: morphine, opium, codeine, and hydrocodone.

Examples of Schedule II stimulants include: amphetamine (Dexedrine®, Adderall®), methamphetamine (Desoxyn®), and methylphenidate (Ritalin®)"

This isn't just a college kid smoking weed.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he had 6 pills, 5 were ADD meds( the same Sammy got caught

Mar 16, 2016, 11:57 PM

with) and a single xanax...that's pretty tame for a college kid...they take ADD meds...it's what they do

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he had 6 pills, 5 were ADD meds( the same Sammy got caught

Mar 17, 2016, 12:11 AM

> with) and a single xanax...that's pretty tame for a
> college kid...they take ADD meds...it's what they do

So sad yet so true. Just depends on what they want to charge him with. I hope for the best for him, hopefully it is his first run in.

Mar 17, 2016, 11:47 AM

Its not what you do when you play football for Clemson. No way no how, never! Zero excuse.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I never took any of that crap***

Mar 17, 2016, 7:11 AM [ in reply to he had 6 pills, 5 were ADD meds( the same Sammy got caught ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I never took any of that crap***

Mar 17, 2016, 7:24 AM

I never touched any of it either. It would have been easy to find and I had many friends who used it. But I had no interest.

I was too busy with my 2 jobs and school to find time to do any drugs.

I read that he had a scale in the back seat. That is concerning....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2016, 11:18 AM [ in reply to he had 6 pills, 5 were ADD meds( the same Sammy got caught ]

Yea - this means that another kid or student gave him some ADD meds or Xanax. These meds are easy to find from other kids or students; someone who has a prescription gives or sells a pill to someone else. But the law is still very serious and it takes maturity to follow boundaries.

MJ should NOT be classified as Schedule II

Mar 17, 2016, 12:10 AM [ in reply to Unlawful possession of a schedule II drug is a SERIOUS ]

The law is ridiculous

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: MJ should NOT be classified as Schedule II

Mar 17, 2016, 1:12 AM

Bro.. marijuana is a schedule 1 drug same with heroin. Cocaine is schedule II. Schedule 1 drugs are defined as having no medical benefits (23 states and our nations capital have medical marijuana) and a high potential for abuse (marijuana isnt even chemically addictive). No #### our laws are stupid haha

Weed has physical withdrawals

Mar 17, 2016, 10:26 AM

They are mild due to the fact of how slow it exits a person's system (trapped in fat cells). Some known withdrawals are headaches, loss of appetite and trouble sleeping (insomnia).

At one time in the 90's I saw a list of 5 physical withdrawal symptoms but can't recall the other 2. All were mild/not a big deal, with the loss of sleep or mild headaches being the worst of the the list.

The side effects of all this legal pharmaceutical crap out there or heavy street stuff is way worse. Blows my mind when I hear those list.

And, imo, should be legal, but has been held back by those who make money for it to not be legal. That and the public perception molded by propaganda by those who benefit from it remaining illegal.

People praise having a drink but want to cast stones at someone who smokes herb. Perception is to why.

Re: MJ should NOT be classified as Schedule II

Mar 17, 2016, 7:09 AM [ in reply to MJ should NOT be classified as Schedule II ]

But it is. That really is all that matters right now in SC, isn't it?

Possession of a Schedule II is a misdemeanor

Mar 17, 2016, 12:19 AM [ in reply to Unlawful possession of a schedule II drug is a SERIOUS ]

with what looks like a sentencing of < 2 years and/or < $5,000 fine depending on what the substance is (some schedule II comes with < 30 days). If this is his first offense the sentencing won't be severe at all. If the rumor about scales is true, that's extremely concerning.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Unlawful possession of a schedule II drug is a SERIOUS

Mar 17, 2016, 7:28 AM [ in reply to Unlawful possession of a schedule II drug is a SERIOUS ]

Its lortabs, pain medicine.. Men at work eat them like candy.. not saying that it's right, just saying that it's the norm now days however said that is. Try not to make it sound worse than it is brother

Mar 17, 2016, 7:33 AM

I stand corrected on what he was caught with.. Not Lortabs.

Weed is SCH I

Mar 17, 2016, 7:52 AM [ in reply to Unlawful possession of a schedule II drug is a SERIOUS ]

Technically, that is worse than SCH II

Re: Weed is SCH I

Mar 18, 2016, 5:03 AM

No it's not sch II drugs are harder drugs.
Like pain pills sch II are the stronger ones Percocet and OxyContin are sch II.

Mar 17, 2016, 8:24 AM [ in reply to Unlawful possession of a schedule II drug is a SERIOUS ]

Adderall would be my guess. Everybody at Clemson was taking it when I was there 10 years ago.

"Excuse me? I don't go down to your work and tell you how to flip the burger!"

Not really

Mar 17, 2016, 10:44 AM [ in reply to Unlawful possession of a schedule II drug is a SERIOUS ]

small quantities of anything are almost never serious. Especially when it's a first offense.

If it

Mar 18, 2016, 3:01 AM [ in reply to Unlawful possession of a schedule II drug is a SERIOUS ]

was the same Sammy got caught with, then Dabo might want to do the same thing. If he kicks him off but didn't kick Sammy it would look kinda bad. If it wasn't the first one after Sammy then it would be different.

Link to details

Mar 16, 2016, 11:53 PM

http://wlbg.com/2016/03/16/3rd-charge-on-monday-arrest/

Young men do dumb things.

Mar 16, 2016, 11:54 PM

During my time at Clemson, I was around much worse. Still, when you play ball you are held to a higher standard.

Re: Young men do dumb things.

Mar 17, 2016, 12:00 AM

I hate that. At the rate at which our players are doing this you know we are going to get labeled by a certain school down around Columbia. Also, it worries me that some highly rated recruits' parents are watching. I don't want this to be a black mark on us. Dabo and the rest of the staff can't be with the players 24/7.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Young men do dumb things.

Mar 17, 2016, 8:59 AM

gamecocks have their own problems http://counton2.com/2016/03/17/two-gamecocks-basketball-players-arrested/

You can bet they were doped up too!!***

Mar 18, 2016, 5:27 PM

He will more than likely be suspended against auburn

Mar 16, 2016, 11:57 PM

Auburn will definitely test our secondary early and often. If we don't pass the test, we better how our offense can score a lot of points

To test that secondary, Auburn will have to keep

Mar 17, 2016, 10:48 AM

Clemson's front 7 off of their QB first.

Auburn has a bigger question...

Mar 17, 2016, 11:37 AM

who is their QB?

Re: Auburn has a bigger question...

Mar 18, 2016, 3:44 PM

They will have one if the best quarterbacks in the country, a source says. The real deal.

Mar 17, 2016, 12:14 AM

This report just made me incredibly sad. I have no words.

i'm a glass 51%-full guy and all-in on every dabo decision

Mar 17, 2016, 12:15 AM

so i'm gonna concern myself with figuring out how to redo my patio and ponderance of whether the insanity created by frenzy-feeding gnats is tidal or permanent..kaleb and the tigers are gonna be jes' fine w/o my input.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Re: i'm a glass 51%-full guy and all-in on every dabo decision

Mar 17, 2016, 12:20 AM

I want to see a video of these gnats. The opinions are awesome though, everything from typical college kid to should be banned for life. Guessing it's somewhere inbetween.

Mar 17, 2016, 3:30 AM

CDS asked the players to be responsible and represent Clemson well during spring break. This is the first of how many that don't have priorities

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Mar 17, 2016, 7:16 AM

I would say that almost all have their priorities very straight. Some don't though, and they are there as an example of what not to do. His punishment will be severe, just like the others Dabo has dealt with. It will be fair, though. On that you can bet.

Mar 17, 2016, 3:30 AM

CDS asked the players to be responsible and represent Clemson well during spring break. This is the first of how many that don't have priorities

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Mar 17, 2016, 6:53 AM

Please don't say he is just a kid!!!!! When I was his age I was in the Corps with a lot more responsibilities than to a dang football team Don't wanna hear it I have been taking random #### test since 18 So He needs to own it grow up and stop being a narcissist punk.

Mar 17, 2016, 7:04 AM

I feel bad for his parents. They are really good people, and I know they are disappointed and embarrassed. His actions certainly aren't a reflection of how he was raised.

Mar 17, 2016, 7:18 AM

I expect you're right, and I hope that letting them down, along with the team, teaches him a valuable and lifelong message. Let's hope he and the other guys he hangs with learn the message.

Mar 17, 2016, 1:49 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson DB arrested in Clinton ]

Geez, I wish I were perfect!
Some people just have it all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You don't have to be perfect. Not doing illegal stuff is

Mar 18, 2016, 12:51 PM

just as easy a decision as doing it, hopefully easier.

Mar 19, 2016, 2:06 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson DB arrested in Clinton ]

Wow, you are a big D

Mar 17, 2016, 7:48 AM

It's easy. Just don't do drugs. Period. Think of your teammates and the fans. Stop before you decide to take drugs. It is NOT "what all the kids do". Stop being selfish. Period.

Mar 17, 2016, 7:50 AM

Well said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death?" - Little Mac 62

Re: Clemson DB arrested in Clinton- Hillary???

Mar 17, 2016, 7:59 AM

I think this would hurt her presidential campaign. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not with the young african american voter

Mar 17, 2016, 11:10 AM

especially the males

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 17, 2016, 10:33 AM

Guess he doesn't like being a Tiger.

Mar 17, 2016, 1:25 PM

The old joke was: Man: "Doc it hurts when I do this!" Doc: "Then don't do it!"
Applied to college kids: Kid: "Coach, you mean I can get suspended for doing this?!" Coach: "Yes! So don't do it!!!"
Simple solution provided for a simple issue, until "rules" change.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2016, 11:27 AM

Bro.... ### were you thinking!? Unreal.

The only difference with what I did was I didn't

Mar 18, 2016, 5:18 PM

Get caught. I worked two jobs, smoked weed and drank beer while going to college. I went to many parties at Clemson where my classmates did the same as we got lined up to partake in slamming beers through the funnel.
Most didn't do this all the time but spring break or any break we did.

I wasn't good enough to play football at Clemson but many players(worked with me at Living Well) did the same with me.(we did steroids too) Most everyone I know on or off the team didn't get caught and they don't do it now and they have turned into great dads, moms, friends, coaches and citizens.

When we are young we don't make the greatest of decisons. Our front lobe of our brain isn't fully formed in most of us until we are 23. Kaleb is just a kid too. He has had a good upbringing as I did but we all made some mistakes when we were his age and some of us admit to making them now. It may not be the same mistakes but we all mess up.

I have changed for the better after my biggest mess ups. I believe Deon and KALEB will do the same. They need our support to lift them up after messing up. (Sammy was a great example of becoming better after messing up)

Kaleb, show us all how great you can be when you do right. Serve your time and grow into a great NFL player.

Go Tigers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Mar 18, 2016, 6:33 PM

Clinton PD is notoriously corrupt, let's wait and see***

Here we go again. Go back and read the posts when

Mar 18, 2016, 10:38 PM

Sammy was busted.The cops were corrupt, out to get players, etc., etc. When you are caught in a car reeking with MJ, have other stuff - what are the cops supposed to do? I support the guys who lay their lives on the line every day.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2016, 9:49 PM

This is exactly what we don't need. Why is t that all these kids smoke weed. By now they must know the consequences. I could care less if Dabo sets him free

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2016, 1:22 PM

Not good

Legality, your experience, and...

Mar 20, 2016, 10:06 AM

personal opinion does't matter. Tired of everyone talking about how the laws are stupid, it's not addictive, etc. The bottom line: It's a rule for the football team. I think he should suffer whatever consequence Dabo decides on. He has a precedent that is set, follow the rules of the team, or suffer the consequences. Whether "everybody did it, or everybody is doing it" doesn't mean a #### thing.

Go Tigers!

Message was edited by: Tiger8693®

Replies: 58
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic