Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Speaking of MB downhill vids...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 365

Speaking of MB downhill vids...

Jan 21, 2021, 12:16 PM

I want to fight at least 3-4 of the riders in this video for giving me extreme anxiety.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6t5eDe5gUE&ab_channel=KilianBron

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Speaking of MB downhill vids...

Jan 21, 2021, 12:25 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ain’t no hills in MB

Jan 21, 2021, 3:19 PM

Sand dunes but no hills

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Hey, ummmmm, alot of that is camera angles, right?

Jan 21, 2021, 3:39 PM

If not, I need to go throw up. That made me dizzy at times.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

has to be***

Jan 21, 2021, 5:34 PM

4:15 mark, you can tell the FOV is either way distorted, or

Jan 21, 2021, 5:36 PM

there was some post processing done

I dunno man, all the videos I have skiing the steeps out

Jan 21, 2021, 5:36 PM [ in reply to Hey, ummmmm, alot of that is camera angles, right? ]

west, A double black diamond looks like the bunny slope and 55 mph looks like snowplowing at 15mph. They're boring AF to watch....steepness and speed don't translate well to video, so if it looks and feels that steep and fast on tape, it's far, far worse IRL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

eh...I totally agree w/ the first part

Jan 21, 2021, 5:42 PM

about you being looking slow (ok, me too....I actually re-watched a video the other day where I clocked in around 68mph, and it just looks dumb slow)

buuuut, I also never had my gopro set on that super wide angle

I also NEVER did A THING with 100's of GB's of video after loading them up on the computer...

now, if I had a GoPro 8 or newer, with that built in Hyper Smooth, I'd....well....I'd probably just have bigger files on my computer that I don't do anything with

You know, I always have mixed emotions about all of these

Jan 21, 2021, 4:43 PM

adrenaline junkies. I will watch their videos and go dayuuum dude. Hanging off that cliff with one hand, dangling off that skyscraper, whatever. But they're also stupid, it has to be said. You don't hear about the ones that end up with crushed spines and in a wheelchair for life, sipping lunch thru a straw. Or deaded, leaving behind a wife, 2 kids and no life insurance...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall

Replies: 8
| visibility 365
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic