Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jim Acosta tweeting that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Jim Acosta tweeting that

Feb 11, 2021, 7:59 PM

Trump is playing golf today in West Palm Beach.

The media cannot quit Trump. It’s nearly impossible for them to move on. It’s fun to watch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd be playing golf too if I could. ******

Feb 11, 2021, 8:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

might as well get as much golf in as possible.

Feb 11, 2021, 8:52 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great meme, boomer***

Feb 12, 2021, 8:32 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Just like half of this board***

Feb 11, 2021, 8:54 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's such a whiny little #####.***

Feb 11, 2021, 9:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hard to move on from someone who

Feb 11, 2021, 10:12 PM

instigated an insurrection.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: hard to move on from someone who

Feb 12, 2021, 6:32 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Didn't know Mitt had a scok on this board***

Feb 12, 2021, 8:33 AM [ in reply to hard to move on from someone who ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Media is at fault for the rise of Trump

Feb 11, 2021, 11:01 PM

If they just ignored him during the primaries in 2016, they would have saved themselves a lot of heartache. Instead they just amplify his platform.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He was a joke. The joke won.

Feb 12, 2021, 3:28 AM

The bigger question is how could a joke have won? What lead America to give him the most votes over the largest conservative field ever for a GOP primary. Humm.....

Yeah that's the $60k question.

When you have a contract with America that fails, then a tea party that fails, and eventually you get a Trump. And he fails. All the while nothing changes. The answer is right there staring at us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is $60K a lot of money for you people?

Feb 12, 2021, 6:34 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Oh, you young un...

Feb 12, 2021, 7:56 AM

Tiggity actually meant to say $64,000 question, which referenced a very famous game show many decades ago which was literally called The $64,000 Question. Well, when that aired, yeah, that was a ton of money.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Oh, you young un...

Feb 12, 2021, 8:14 AM

Did you miss my play on that too?

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Hump-Day-Report-2057737?tstart=0

But, there's a deeper analogy here. Of course TV games shows are a part of media and even back then the lie-cheat-and-steal mentality was driving the liberal mindset.

The $64k Question show was found to be rigging the outcome, or at least trying to.

Kinda reminds you of CNN huh?

I actually just read an interesting book on this.

Feb 12, 2021, 8:27 AM

And yep, they were busted for all their cheating, but it had zero to do with any political ideology. If anything, NBC and CBS were extremely conservative back in the 1950s.

The reason it was rigged was to draw in viewers similar to how pro wrestling works. They would feed the answers to people who would be deemed pleasing to the crowd, make them fall behind against a less appealing opponent, and then come from behind to win. It was meant to make average people think they could win, too.

Had nothing to do with politics.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: He was a joke. The joke won.

Feb 12, 2021, 6:58 AM [ in reply to He was a joke. The joke won. ]

He failed in the eyes of many because the media tells them he failed. In my real world experience he was a massive success.

Re: He was a joke. The joke won.

Feb 12, 2021, 7:57 AM [ in reply to He was a joke. The joke won. ]

It was a happy storm of too many clone GOP primary candidates cancelling each other out and the media giving the joke too much air time because he was a joke.

Absolutely agree.

Feb 12, 2021, 7:55 AM [ in reply to Media is at fault for the rise of Trump ]

They saw him as a spectacle and a joke at first (which he was and still is). But you could almost see the instant moment when they all (especially CNN) suddenly went, "Oh ####. What have we done?!" By then, it was too late.

Also, #### Jimmy Fallon for giving him so much air time in 2016, too.

for context...he's currently on trial in the Senate...

Feb 12, 2021, 7:34 AM

for inciting insurrection as a sitting POTUS.

I think it's newsworthy that he's playing golf while on trial. I don't personally care, but it's not the same as saying "GW Bush is riding bikes today."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last I checked he is a private citizen and golf is a legal

Feb 12, 2021, 7:35 AM

sport. YES GOLF IS A SPORT YOU SNOWFLAKES.

Why is this news?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: Last I checked he is a private citizen and golf is a legal

Feb 12, 2021, 7:40 AM

Don’t worry , they will figure out a way to call golf s crime, or racist , or some kind of supremacy. Just give them time. They will not let you down.

Oh, and this little tidbit....

Feb 12, 2021, 7:40 AM [ in reply to Last I checked he is a private citizen and golf is a legal ]

"shall be removed from office"

He's not in office.

Article II, Section 4:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: Oh, and this little tidbit....

Feb 12, 2021, 8:03 AM

Sssshhhhhh!! Wilbur don’t tell them that. They are having fun and feeling really important. Don’t tell them their impeachment party is going nowhere.

Re: Jim Acosta tweeting that

Feb 12, 2021, 8:07 AM

Acosta needs a good dry corn cob shoved up his a$$.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic