Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
did anyone watch McGregor/Poirier 2?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,635

did anyone watch McGregor/Poirier 2?

Jan 24, 2021, 1:17 AM

Here are my thoughts:

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Love-seeing-McGregor-get-knocked-out-2055053

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The erection that gave you is odd***

Jan 24, 2021, 1:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

haha. I despise arrogant people. I could never lay out McGregor

Jan 24, 2021, 1:42 AM

so I did enjoy living vicariously through Poirier.

nah, I get it.. but I understand that in a sport

Jan 24, 2021, 3:22 AM

where you have 10 years if you're lucky to make your money and you depend entirely on yourself to do it. For the most part, he's been gracious win or lose after the fight. Before the fights, though, he can be hard to handle. I had to chuckle when he said "I was ineffective with my chin tonight"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was standing and yelling in my living room

Jan 24, 2021, 2:06 AM

Didn’t expect that at all. Conor is on a different level but I think the lack of octagon time for him definitely helped Dustin out. The Conor-Cowboy fight from last January was not even close to the warm up Conor needed to get back into the swing of things.

The lightweight division is full of some dogs but none of them are beating Khabib. He’s the best of all time.

Re: I was standing and yelling in my living room

Jan 24, 2021, 7:38 AM

Nope. Don't pay the stupid extra money monthly for espn+ . And to find out you have to spend an extra fee to just watch + and then buy the pay per view? Laughable.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: did anyone watch McGregor/Poirier 2?

Jan 24, 2021, 8:11 AM

Those leg kicks damaged him. Plus he has no wrestling skills. I think more guys will be able to crack the code now.

I miss the era when the Pride fighters were brought over to the UFC. Liddell. Shogun, Crocop, Rampage, Wanderlei Silva, etc.

Re: did anyone watch McGregor/Poirier 2?

Jan 24, 2021, 9:09 AM

Its the fight game. Mma is a tricky sport and it's so hard to be dominate consistently. I was happy to see poirier win and a little sad to see mcgregor lose. That is how it goes in the ufc. To me conor does not look hungry and his conditioning is the drizzling sh@ts. He should probably look into making some changes in his camp. But all in all, poirier brought it last night.

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,635
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic