Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
eleven warriors...says tnet is delusional
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

eleven warriors...says tnet is delusional

Dec 16, 2019, 8:43 PM

...refer to our wide receivers as “overhyped”...

head scratcher

...for a group of folks that seem like to like to talk xs and os

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: eleven warriors...says tnet is delusional

Dec 16, 2019, 8:45 PM

Those crazy elves...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are.

Dec 16, 2019, 8:46 PM

Many of us are planning on going all the way to AZ to watch this game instead of seeing it on TV and using all that money to vacation and party in N'awlins after we kill Oklahoma again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2019, 8:48 PM

Not like we've won two of the last three, right?

Right?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

they Hate us ‘cause they anus.***

Dec 16, 2019, 8:59 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Twerk that!!!"

Dec 16, 2019, 10:24 PM

Ha . . . Probably best it didn't post correctly . . .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: they Hate us ‘cause they anus.***

Dec 16, 2019, 10:32 PM [ in reply to they Hate us ‘cause they anus.*** ]

Where da heck you been??? Bout time!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am here my friend . . .

Dec 16, 2019, 10:40 PM

just been reading mostly . . . Nothing is shaking my "Southland" lately . . .

Hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving filled with warm smiles and memories to sustain as the years ease by!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am here my friend . . .

Dec 16, 2019, 10:45 PM

Same to you friend!

We certainly did and looked forward to the upcoming festivities!

Wishing all the best for you, your bride, Skeet Junior and his bride!

Tale care buddy!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You think you hate us now, but wait until you meet us.***

Dec 16, 2019, 8:56 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: You think you hate us now, but wait until you meet us.***

Dec 16, 2019, 9:07 PM

Can you imagine how it will eat at them if they go 0-4 to little ole Clemson. They say they are best balanced team. That's what they said last year about Bama. We only beat them by 28 with our second string holding the ball for a Clemson record last drive for 10 and a half minutes and we pulled up at the BAMA six yard line to give them a break. Those Bama boys were tired. Do they think a one year rented quarterback a new coach and staff will scare us?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2019, 9:04 PM

When and/or if they're ever are able to beat Clemson then we might consider their opinion. Until it does happen their opinion doesn't mean diddly-squat.

Dec 16, 2019, 9:12 PM

They're the antithesis of a knowledgeable fanbase , at least on that site .
Saying that Clemson , under Dabo Swinney no less , shouldn't be as confident as we are is simply surreal . Have they been asleep this last 5 years ?

We're about to bring them a whole lot of disappointmemt to start the New Year off with.

DB23

I don’t give a crap what those 11 Warriors 1 Cup

Dec 16, 2019, 9:19 PM

freaks think. We gonna whoop deyasses and there’s nothing they can do about it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Thank goodness.....our feisty, little rabble rouser

Dec 17, 2019, 5:22 AM

has come to his senses!

This ain't the time to be nice to our opponents other than to say, "Good Morning, great Buckeye fans....It's coming!"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WOW. They pick our strongest position unit

Dec 17, 2019, 5:35 AM

To say it's over rated. Can't help stupid.

Tee and Justyn are light-years ahead of osu's wrs.

I suppose they think 5"10 olave is best wr in nation. That's just stupid

Dec 17, 2019, 5:44 AM

"You don't accept criticism from people you won't seek advice from"!!! GO TIGERS!!!

Dec 17, 2019, 8:44 AM

I'm not sure that I've ever met a more pretentious fanbase, than what I've seen from their boards. The only thing that maybe comes close was the Bama fans in Tampa. "Beat us?? lol, well we are THE Ohio State University. We are a storied program.. mumble mumble something about Woody Hayes and Urban Meyer". They eternally live in the past.

Truth is, B1G is just an overall boring brand of football. Bunch of fat corn-fed white boys slamming into each other for a yard or two every play. And yea, Ohio State is *slightly* more explosive, now that they have a Georgia QB running the show, but it's still that same brand of fat boy football. Handoffs up the middle, with the occasional dink and dunk to a fat TE with a name like Blazovich or something weird and Aryan-sounding. It's not a coincidence they've NEVER beaten a team from SC, not us or our little brother. When our defenses (and as much as I hate to lump them in with us, I can't deny it) - see explosive playmakers all over the field on offense week after week, it's easy to slow down some 330 lb FB that's winded at the end Q1, or the HGH fueled TE that all those teams love to use so much. It's just bland. I don't think we'll see another 31-0 shellacking this year, but I do predict something fairly anemic from them, and that we win somewhere to the tune of 37-14 or so.

Ain't skeered.

They are Nuts.***

Dec 17, 2019, 8:58 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is eleven warriors? A Jackie chan movie.***

Dec 17, 2019, 10:42 AM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dec 17, 2019, 10:46 AM

What do you expect them to say?

How much Ohio State respect is being shown here?

And Tigernet thinks Eleven Warriors is delusional

Dec 17, 2019, 10:52 AM

Funny how that works isn't it?

Eleven Warriors is delusional ***

Dec 17, 2019, 10:56 AM

Tigernet frequently is as well

Dec 17, 2019, 12:01 PM

Sometimes the delusions here just happen to be a little closer to reality.

I dont care what they say..

Dec 17, 2019, 12:00 PM

Just like the ohio scumbags who move down to our beautiful state.. they can keep their opinions and suggestions to themselves. planning on driving down ocean boulevard pregame on the 28th with a giant "GBTO" flag.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Hmm, a school whose athletic mascot is a tree dropping

Dec 17, 2019, 12:03 PM

calls US delusional. What does that make them? Polished Nutnecklace wearers, that's what.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic