Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How does Biden own 4 houses, over 15 millon dollars
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

How does Biden own 4 houses, over 15 millon dollars

Sep 29, 2020, 2:41 PM

in total on a salary of $174,000.00 per year? His wife is a teacher and she probably makes $100K herself, but it still is amazing he could afford that.

Hunter only started making the Russian, China and Ukraine money a few years ago, so where did Biden's money come from?

At least we know what industry Trump gained his wealth from.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

he was the top of his law class and political science...

Sep 29, 2020, 2:44 PM

student of the year. He was such a great student they paid him to go to their school.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he was the top of his law class and political science...

Sep 29, 2020, 4:09 PM

I am going with he does the devil's bidding.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he was the top of his law class and political science...

Sep 29, 2020, 4:10 PM [ in reply to he was the top of his law class and political science... ]

Have you ever noticed how crooked of a smile he has?

Don't politicians often get large sums from

Sep 29, 2020, 2:45 PM

book deals, speaking engagements, and board positions? I don't know specifically about Vice President Biden, but I believe this is pretty common. For most of the national politicians, especially prominent ones, I would think that their government salary is a very small portion of their income.

He didn’t claim any of these on his tax return***

Sep 29, 2020, 2:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK.***

Sep 29, 2020, 2:48 PM

Why do you make up lies?

Sep 29, 2020, 2:52 PM [ in reply to He didn’t claim any of these on his tax return*** ]

Last July, in the midst of the Democratic primary, Biden's campaign released three years of income tax returns starting with 2016, his last year in office, and running through 2018. He had previously released his returns from earlier years.

The documents show that Biden, who frequently used to refer to himself as "Middle-Class Joe," enjoyed a stream of wealth once leaving office, making millions of dollars mainly from lucrative book deals.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/joe-biden-tax-returns-2020-election

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Well, that makes sense.

Sep 29, 2020, 2:54 PM

It does seem to contradict what clemchem said in an extremely direct way.

That poster continually throws out stupid BS

Sep 29, 2020, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Why do you make up lies? ]

with no backup.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is there such a thing as intelligent BS?***

Sep 29, 2020, 4:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Come on, Obed. How about all of your posts?***

Sep 29, 2020, 4:19 PM

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

I set em up, you knock em down. :-)***

Sep 29, 2020, 4:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course.***

Sep 29, 2020, 4:42 PM [ in reply to Is there such a thing as intelligent BS?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He wrote a book? That people bought?

Sep 29, 2020, 5:35 PM [ in reply to Why do you make up lies? ]

Sure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: He didn’t claim any of these on his tax return***

Sep 29, 2020, 4:34 PM [ in reply to He didn’t claim any of these on his tax return*** ]

Wait a second, you're scrutinizing those returns that Joe voluntarily provided with squinty eyes now?

I thought a candidate's returns were none of the public's business.

Dems like Clinton and Biden and Obama get filthy rich

in politics

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not sure how to break this to you, but...

Sep 29, 2020, 2:49 PM

You know that there are many people with an R or a D by their name who got rich from politics, right? You know that's not a one-party thing, right?

Please tell me I don't have to explain that to you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I'm pretty sure

Sep 29, 2020, 2:52 PM

that there is not one thing that I could learn from you concerning financial matters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know what? Maybe that's true.

Sep 29, 2020, 3:04 PM

But that's not what we're discussing, is it? You're trying to become a little personal attack weasel because I pointed out how ridiculous your post is.

Are you that naive that you don't realize there are both Pubs and Dems who have milked this system to become millionaires?

Or are you that clueless that you only think it's Dems?

Maybe you need that same probability lesson that T3 is having trouble grasping.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: You know what? Maybe that's true.

Sep 29, 2020, 3:43 PM

He probably got it from being dirty
He also probably got some from drug dealers and in turn they get immunity

Good for you the subject is not financial matters

Sep 29, 2020, 3:55 PM [ in reply to I'm pretty sure ]

but stupid partisan BS.

Idk, I'm pretty impressed with Neal's finances

Sep 29, 2020, 5:26 PM

Aren't you always impressed with people who brag about their finances online?

don't forget the inventor of the interweb - Gore***

Sep 29, 2020, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Dems like Clinton and Biden and Obama get filthy rich ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Just a hunch...

But maybe because he's not $421 million in debt like, you know, some people.

Dave Ramsey School of Graft?***

Sep 29, 2020, 2:49 PM

Learn how to snowball your corruption, Obed.***

Sep 29, 2020, 2:50 PM

Forbes senior editor said it was over $1.1 Billion in debt,

Sep 29, 2020, 2:55 PM [ in reply to Just a hunch... ]

based upon his analysis.

Either way, that's a lot of debt service.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aw shucks. He’s just a good ol boy

Sep 29, 2020, 2:53 PM

From Scranton whose Daddy was a coal miner and mommy played the harmonica

Nothing to see here

Wouldn't it be nice if we could do this exercise with both candidates

Sep 29, 2020, 4:05 PM

Instead of a sitting president breaking precedent to blatantly hide his and pretending it doesn't contain criminal behavior?

Maybe his financial advisor is half as good as T3?

Sep 29, 2020, 4:42 PM

Seriously, reasonable investments with few expenses could easily create that kind of net worth over 40+ years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How does Biden own 4 houses, over 15 millon dollars

Sep 29, 2020, 5:27 PM

At least we know what industry Trump gained his wealth from.

Um...we do?

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic