Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
some killer in minneapolis committed suicide, so people
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

some killer in minneapolis committed suicide, so people

Aug 27, 2020, 11:18 AM

started looting again. As good a reason as any I guess.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/08/27/list-of-businesses-damaged-or-looted-in-minneapolis-overnight/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most were diversions to keep cops away from

Aug 27, 2020, 11:21 AM

Haskell's Wines & Spirits....;)

He said he was saving the taxpayers the expense of....

Aug 27, 2020, 11:23 AM

the bullet a cop would use to do it. I wish we had more patriotic criminals like him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When Biden wins, murderers wont commit suicide***

Aug 27, 2020, 11:29 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: some killer in minneapolis committed suicide, so people

Aug 27, 2020, 11:35 AM

If he didn't do it, eventually a cop would have done it guaranteed. I saw on CNN this morning that death by cop is the number 1 cause of death for law abiding black males.
I forget the stat. I think its something like 99 out of 100. That's why Lebron and female teenage tennis phenom Coco Gauff are so scared. Successful law abiding wealthy black people are getting gunned down every few minutes. Look at all of these fine citizens just trying to be a good dad or just getting ready for college when out of nowhere they are gunned down by a cop while they were just minding their own business. It's so sad. I can't imagine the horror of being a law abiding black person worth a few hundred million. I am just glad I am white and I don't have to go through all of the h ell that Lebron goes through. White privilege. BLM

dont forget...

Aug 27, 2020, 11:56 AM

still being hanged according to Doc Rivers

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Getting Trump outta office will stop this!!!!***

Aug 27, 2020, 11:37 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Getting Trump outta office will stop this!!!!***

Aug 27, 2020, 11:41 AM

I bet there will be less rioting after he is gone. I really do.

And that will tell you that Black Lives

Aug 27, 2020, 11:43 AM

really dont matter as much as getting Trump out....

Re: And that will tell you that Black Lives

Aug 27, 2020, 11:48 AM

I don't the rioters are rioting to get Trump out. I just think he is a poor leader who rips at the social fabric of the country. He is a chaotic type guy attacking people every couple of days. It's bad for the country in that regard. With Trump most of America wonders, "What's next?" The only thing saving Trump in this election is that the Dems are a trainwreck at the moment.

There'd really be no logical reason behind that though

Aug 27, 2020, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Getting Trump outta office will stop this!!!!*** ]

I think that cat is out of the bag, where it's allowed to happen, it will continue.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Conversely: Keeping Trump in office will stop this!!!!***

Aug 27, 2020, 11:47 AM [ in reply to Getting Trump outta office will stop this!!!!*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most people not obsessed with blaming Trump for everything

Aug 27, 2020, 12:06 PM

recognize that this is more of a state/local issue, but OK.

Paradoxically: both are true...

Aug 27, 2020, 12:14 PM [ in reply to Conversely: Keeping Trump in office will stop this!!!!*** ]

as soon as election season is over there will be progress made in this area.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FACT CHECK: MAYBE

Aug 27, 2020, 11:47 AM [ in reply to Getting Trump outta office will stop this!!!!*** ]

If Bernie and AOC, BLM and Antifa gets their way the prisons will close and criminals won't have to fear going to jail and suicide to avoid prosecutions may decrease.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sushi Train!

Aug 27, 2020, 11:42 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

TV guys don't seem happy about the developments***

Aug 27, 2020, 12:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic