Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I agree with Tulsi.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 809

I agree with Tulsi.

Dec 13, 2020, 3:57 PM

https://news.yahoo.com/tulsi-gabbard-introduces-bill-ban-220539027.html
https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/WcpeOnh15iyN5jXA1i0JnA--~B/aD00MzI3O3c9NjQ5MDthcHBpZD15dGFjaHlvbg--/https://media.zenfs.com/en-US/time_72/d7eb94747158c60178fe82ad8ddac2ec">

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree with Tulsi.

Dec 13, 2020, 4:05 PM

That’s not very progressive.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2020, 4:07 PM

I am practical.

So does everybody who respects science.***

Dec 13, 2020, 4:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think and all trans softball league is the way to go

Dec 13, 2020, 4:16 PM

and would be very popular. You would be surprised what married men fantasize about these days.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2020, 4:54 PM

To what extent am I expected to participate in people's delusions?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me too. How far into the land of make believe are we

Dec 13, 2020, 5:21 PM

expected to go in order to accomodate the fantasies of lunatics? People who were born as males will usually have a size/strength/athletic advantage over people born as females, and it's unfair and therefore wrong to force those born as females to compete against those born as males, whether a pack of lunatics likes it or not, or no matter how many sleazy politicians will pander to them.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Dec 13, 2020, 5:22 PM

She should be president now.

Dec 13, 2020, 5:58 PM

Forget about Trump or Biden. I am the President. I identify as the President, so therefore I am the President. Who are you to question me?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I almost always agree with her and when I

Dec 13, 2020, 8:20 PM

don’t, she is close enough.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I almost always agree with her and when I

Dec 13, 2020, 8:36 PM

I just agreed with her for the first time.

Dec 13, 2020, 8:42 PM

You are are a new troll. So we don’t care

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2020, 8:48 PM

I’m hurt.

Her platform was identical to Elizabeth Warren's.

Dec 14, 2020, 8:07 AM [ in reply to I almost always agree with her and when I ]

Just mentioning to point out y'all don't actually read a candidate's platform but adore them for superficial reasons. You just like Tulsi cause she's hot.

Which, I mean, does count for something.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

No, it USED to count for something, but in the America

Dec 14, 2020, 8:15 AM

of the NEW LEFT, looks get NO credit!!!

Never thought I'd see the day that the party of Madeline Albright and Janet Reno would stoop so low as to ignore the attractive good looks of women like Ivanka Trump and Kaley McEnany.

If this becomes a country where good looks can't even get you graded on a steep curve, the Chinese have already won.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No, it USED to count for something, but in the America

Dec 14, 2020, 8:30 AM

Kaley McEnany is like that girl you always wanted to hook up with in school but she winds up in your social studies class and starts talking and you're like, "Jesus, she's whack job............ but I still wood."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Dec 14, 2020, 8:42 AM

Dated a girl like her in my Clemson years. It was like a really good roller coaster.....lots of excitement and fun fun, interspersed with some moments of genuine fear. She ended up dumping me and then keying my car when she walked in on me and another girl post-dumping.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2020, 9:04 AM

The chick I dated before my future wife, well, first time I got in her car, she was missing both side mirrors. That should have been enough, but I liked to make stupid decisions when I was in my mid 20s and living in Charleston, so I decided to give it a ride. Very similar to your experience; lot of excitement followed by moments of fear. Took her to meet my parents; she got drunk and it turned into a psychopathic disaster. Fun times.

Oh, and she couldn't spell "Lowcountry".

That probably should have been a red flag too....

Dec 14, 2020, 9:06 AM

The Lowcuntry part I mean.

Re: That probably should have been a red flag too....

Dec 14, 2020, 9:10 AM

I was willing to forgive some spelling issues come bedroom time.

Other fun fact about her. After we broke up and I started dating my future wife, we all wound up as guests at a wedding later that year. She thought my wife made a face at her, so she tried to charge her at the wedding reception and had to be restrained by other guests.

As my wife still likes to say when the incident comes up in conversation, "I'd have beat a b!tch."

That's just logical***

Dec 13, 2020, 9:00 PM

does it need to be a bill though?

Dec 13, 2020, 10:26 PM

honest question. seems like the least of anyone's problems right now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Re: does it need to be a bill though?

Dec 14, 2020, 8:18 AM

Sure. Why not? They can multi-task.

How else to enforce it?

Dec 14, 2020, 8:51 AM [ in reply to does it need to be a bill though? ]

I disagree with it because it's it's none of the federal govt's business. Yet another issue that should be left at the state level, but if they'll eventually get forced to allow it from federal mandate, and they would, this just seems like they're trying to get ahead of it by disallowing it by federal mandate.

Yeah I'm about the most progressive on the board,

Dec 14, 2020, 8:19 AM

but I can't go for this.

The advantage is too much.

If you want to wear dresses and ####, go for it, I don't care. I still can't wrap my head around it but it's not their problem that I can't figure out why somebody would want to be a different sex.

However, men compete with men and women compete with women. It's equal

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Yeah I'm about the most progressive on the board,

Dec 14, 2020, 8:28 AM

A little perspective. Remember the 2 “ boys” who won the 60 yard sprint in the Connecticut girls high school finals? They finished 1st and 2nd. Their time was somewhere around 7.1 seconds. The 60 yard run is a standard measure of speed for baseball players. We ran it in spikes and on outfield grass. I had very average speed for a college baseball player but based on those times I could have beaten the true girls in that track meet! I am not a track athlete, not even close!!! It’s totally unfair.

Re: Yeah I'm about the most progressive on the board,

Dec 14, 2020, 8:40 AM

When I was in high school I assume I would have been the USA girls high school champion in the mile, the 2 mile, as well as the 3 mile(cross country) if they let me identify as a female. I was solid, on a great team, but just a varsity track guy with no scholarship offers though. People physically boys need to compete against boys. Soccer would have been ludicrous if I were allowed to play with the chicks. I would have been the starting pg on the chicks basketball team. I couldn't even make varsity of the boys basketball team. Anyway, I think we all agree.

Hang on a sec.....

Dec 14, 2020, 8:49 AM [ in reply to Yeah I'm about the most progressive on the board, ]

Wanting a bunch of free sh## from Uncle Sugar doesn't just crown you "most progressive on the board".

Yep, ol' boy doesn't even know what chicken bog is

Dec 14, 2020, 9:02 AM

much less being the most "progressive" on the board.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It should be simple. If you got a schlong, play with other

Dec 14, 2020, 8:44 AM

folks that have a schlong. If you got a hoo-hoo, play with other people that have hoo-hoos.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: It should be simple. If you got a schlong, play with other

Dec 14, 2020, 8:47 AM

What about if they have both or if they cut off their schlong like Mr. Garrison?

Dec 14, 2020, 9:29 AM

She can be persuasive at times.

Replies: 31
| visibility 809
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic