Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NC State game suggestions
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

NC State game suggestions

Oct 30, 2019, 11:03 PM

Going to the game anyone have any suggestions for the day?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wear body armor. Wolfpack have a nasty fan base.***

Oct 30, 2019, 11:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wear body armor. Wolfpack have a nasty fan base.***

Oct 30, 2019, 11:44 PM

And a wide-brimmed hat to deflect the urine if you’re lucky enough to get lower deck seats.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: NC State game suggestions

Oct 30, 2019, 11:20 PM

Stay home. NCSU fans are terrible, the worst in the ACC.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2019, 9:57 AM

I see this all the time but I’ve never had any trouble there...

Now, the time they came here on a Thursday night undefeated and whipped us, they were unbearable.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me + 3 will be there . . .

Oct 30, 2019, 11:36 PM

Night game . . . The armor suggestion is a good one!!! Indeed a tough place to be a visitor . . . has really changed over the years . . .

The 3 that will be with me live in the area . . . so . . . we'll eat out wherever they suggest and pull our Tigers through!!! Ahhh, the joys of parenthood!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don’t make eye contact

Oct 30, 2019, 11:42 PM

They will have fans looking for a fight. They’re the most gamecock-ish fan base in the ACC (trash throwing delusional and full of excuses).
They’re miserable. As a Clemson fan, it’s a lose lose to go to Carter Finley. We win, they’re ticked off
We lose, good luck getting back to your car without being harassed by men, women, and children.
Lived there 11 years and like the previous replies confirm: a terrible fan base to mess with.

Re: Don’t make eye contact

Oct 30, 2019, 11:46 PM

Since the Terps left, Nancy Tate fans are the worst in the ACC.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oct 31, 2019, 12:00 AM

I went two years ago and their fans were fired up that day. Nothing dramatic happened but they do have some bad apples. They had a good team that year and I was happy to get out of there with a win. Going back this year and hopefully it will be a more comfortable win because their team this year isn’t very good.

Stop by the just-opened Wegman's on Wake Forest Rd

Oct 31, 2019, 12:04 AM

Quite nice with a large, prepared food area with nice seating area. Great variety, made to order, and flat screens that will be tuned to college football (I'm serious).

It's a Yankee tradition from NY, brought to Raleigh, with a down south flavor.

I think you'll like it.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Pretty sad when the big attraction is a grocery store.***

Oct 31, 2019, 6:28 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stop by the just-opened Wegman's on Wake Forest Rd

Oct 31, 2019, 8:43 AM [ in reply to Stop by the just-opened Wegman's on Wake Forest Rd ]

The attraction of bringing a Yankee tradition to the South should tell you everything you need to know.

Ive been two times in recent years and havent had any problems

Oct 31, 2019, 6:18 AM

In my younger days, NCSU was the worst because I would engage.

Now, If some young drunk kid says something smart, I smile and say good luck and move on.

Definitely don't leave anything "Clemson" on your car. It will be gone.

My daughter is taking my wife and I. I'm looking forward to it. We are in the endzone near where our band is, so at least I'm close to my peeps and can sing with them after the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

vent had any problems

Oct 31, 2019, 7:45 AM

Good luck...like going to a West Virginia game. Worst fan bases I have been around. Plus that stupid wolf call for anything they do. Wear a hard hat.

Just to give you an idea...

Oct 31, 2019, 7:52 AM

This is stenciled on the wall in every restroom stall - men and women. Seriously.

For a good steak, Angus Barn can't be beat. For BBQ, it's The Pit downtown.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

def. go to The Pit downtown

Oct 31, 2019, 9:24 AM

best BBQ in Raleigh IMO

Update your immunizations.

Oct 31, 2019, 9:20 AM

Bring a poncho. Have plenty of hand sanitizer ready. Burn your clothing before you return home.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Oct 31, 2019, 9:28 AM

Write f*** carolina (or similar) all over your car. True NC State fans will use their own fluids, but the basic car window paint will work.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic