Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good Friday morning all lungers! Whata doing this weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

Good Friday morning all lungers! Whata doing this weekend?

Dec 18, 2020, 8:02 AM

Rather than read what you guys did, give me some stuff you are going to do.

I am hobbling around the house with a bum knee waiting on an MRI post Xmas to see what I ###### up inside it.

Gonna make some Taco Soup in my Dutch Oven today :) and read Twitter to see if tOSU is gonna be able to play tomorrow, will truly LOL if that game is cancelled.

Hope everyone has a great day!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Flying to Jackson Hole for the week.

Dec 18, 2020, 8:08 AM

Gone be cold.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

nice, I'm planning a trip next year***

Dec 18, 2020, 8:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Curious - did you have to get lift tickets ahead of time?***

Dec 18, 2020, 8:59 AM [ in reply to Flying to Jackson Hole for the week. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We aren't skiiers...just a trip to see the rockies in the

Dec 18, 2020, 10:08 AM

winter. Prolly take the gondola at Teton Village up for a drink, visit the Nat'l Elk REfuge and cruise through the GT Nat'l Park.

Mebbe even take a snowmobile trip.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Hit up the Bird for the best #### burgers.

Dec 18, 2020, 11:24 AM

It's a little out of town.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds awesome - but you have to go to Yellowstone!

Dec 20, 2020, 1:01 PM [ in reply to We aren't skiiers...just a trip to see the rockies in the ]

I wouldn't recommend going in on snowmobiles - you have to stay on a trail at a certain speed, can't really look around (because you're driving) - so it's not as much fun as it sounds (plus, it's cold).

It's expensive - but get a guide to take you in a snowcat.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So its not cold enough for you in Clemson?***

Dec 18, 2020, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Flying to Jackson Hole for the week. ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good Friday morning all lungers! Whata doing this weekend?

Dec 18, 2020, 8:10 AM

I was thinking about watching a football game tomorrow.

Got to make sure my lucky shirt is clean and ready

Dec 18, 2020, 8:14 AM

not waiting til halftime to put it on this time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gonna stay inside....

Dec 18, 2020, 8:11 AM

and stay warm. Cuz old bones. I've already had one knee replaced. $70,000. Tomorrow ACC Championship.

lining up some more work on slum lord house to sell it***

Dec 18, 2020, 8:15 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think there might be a game tomorrow I want ......

Dec 18, 2020, 8:15 AM

watch?

A friend is picking me up tomorrow. Going to Messican for lunch/visit. Then it's inside as the norm.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

working today. company christmas party tonight. riding

Dec 18, 2020, 8:19 AM

tomorrow morning and then watching the game tomorrow afternoon. nothing planned for sunday after church.

Helping younger son move furniture into a Pod

Dec 18, 2020, 8:25 AM

as they will be moving in late Jan to Simpsonville. They going to Snowmass for Xmas.
Mrs making cowboy soup in dutch oven and cornbread for the game on Sat. Probably pick up more leaves at some point, nothing else planned...

cowboy soup sounds good***

Dec 18, 2020, 8:30 AM

Dec 18, 2020, 8:29 AM

On call all weekend. Hopefully not too busy and can watch some football and futbol. The worst part of taking call are getting calls for transfers from outside hospitals- always someone else’s disaster that you have to try to pick up the pieces- with covid spike here we’re not accepting hardly any transfers so good news for me.

Monday we’re packing up and heading to SC for Christmas... and on Tuesday I’m interviewing for a job. This would be a really really really good job for me and great landing spot for the family. After 11 years of med school, residency, fellowship.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well ####

Dec 18, 2020, 9:32 AM

I've got to update my spreadsheet, I thought you were in Charleston now

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good luck on interview. Use lunge as reference as needed.

Dec 18, 2020, 10:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Good Friday morning all lungers! Whata doing this weekend? ]

LOL.

Seriously hopes it works out for you - dedication for a profession like you have is rare - patient care is hard work especially with all the paperwork (electronic) that has to happen now. Good luck!

I've found that in interviews they want to see real world

Dec 18, 2020, 11:17 AM

examples

SO, go in there, tell them you got gonorrhea, go into detail on how you got it, and then describe how you treated yourself

Searching for SP and SR primers

Dec 18, 2020, 8:35 AM

Watching ACCCG - Traveling to SC/NC after Sunday services to spend time with family for Christmas.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Good morning sir! Not 100% sure of everything. This

Dec 18, 2020, 8:44 AM

evening, hunting with MfOjr., cooking, wrapping a few gifts, reading.

Sat. working some, a little shopping, watching the game (Go Tigers) grilling wings, shrimp.

Sun. working in the a.m., eating with mom, taking MfOjr. back to mom's for two days (weird schedule but it is what it is), going to see sweetheart and what we end up doing, who knows.

Enjoy the weekend, stay safe and let's kick some ND tail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tryna talk pops into a bushel of oysters in his backyard

tomorrow. Drag the TV outside and stay warm by the firepit with whiskey. That sounds like an ideal Saturday if'n you ask me, so go ahead. Ask me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, is it? I might to do that to.***

Dec 18, 2020, 8:49 AM

Thank you for asking, yes, this is a great idea.***

Dec 18, 2020, 9:14 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Follow up

Dec 18, 2020, 9:37 AM

Is it REALLY that good of an idea ?

Glad you asked!

Dec 18, 2020, 9:39 AM

It is, indeed, because it includes oysters and whiskey as key components of the idea.

I would put the firepit in the equation as a must do.

Dec 18, 2020, 10:24 AM

sounds like a fantastic event assuming we win, otherwise have plenty of the brown water available.

Indeed. i have the firepit and firewater but sadly lack the

Dec 18, 2020, 11:01 AM

oysters. Dang it on me for marrying a shellfish allergic freak. Shellfish is mostly an away-from-home treat for me, and ain't been much of that lately.

Watching some football. Rough up my wife a li'l bit, maybe

Depends on how the game goes.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cook something good, drink something good, watch some

Dec 18, 2020, 8:51 AM

feetballs and maybe decide to do a little more Christmas decorating. Or not.

Probably should do some work and a touch of yardwork Sunday too, so poot on that.

Tonight we celebrate our 7yo's birthday

Dec 18, 2020, 8:51 AM

with the family bubble. Last night we did Lights at the Zoo, which I missed because my mom has a stomach virus, so I spent yesterday cleaning .......anyway.......praying for the ability to be able to celebrate 7yo's birthday today, and get a full day's work done.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We went to NC Arboretum for drive-thru lights last night,

Dec 18, 2020, 8:56 AM

was pretty good show. I always dread that stuff but then despite my best intentions I tend to have a good time and get a lilbit in the spirit.
Hope stomach bug is passed.

Happy birthday to your son. BTW, I couldn't think of a

Dec 18, 2020, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Tonight we celebrate our 7yo's birthday ]

better day to give you your 68,000 TU!!!! Congratulations and enjoy the time with your son!!!

Tiggity®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Birthday tomorrow so copious amounts of libation

Dec 18, 2020, 9:01 AM

and a good steak

maybe golf on Sunday

Dang you're getting old. ******

Dec 18, 2020, 9:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Happy birthday, FB!

Dec 18, 2020, 10:27 AM [ in reply to Birthday tomorrow so copious amounts of libation ]

Hope you have a great one!

watching the game, having a bud

Dec 18, 2020, 9:24 AM

https://youtu.be/W16qzZ7J5YQ

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Not much

Dec 18, 2020, 10:10 AM

LOL JK I'M SNORTING VITAMINS AND HAMMERING LIQUOR AND DRIVING TO CALIFORNIA IN SPITE OF CHEAPASS DELTA PRICES RN.

~Pawski

Dec 18, 2020, 10:21 AM

Cook chicken tomorrow before the game and have other snacks ready. Have to eat chicken before every game then finish up anything we need to do on Sunday before Christmas. Count presents to may sure everyone gets the same amount and hope we are finished shopping but I am not holding my breath.

Movin Pops***

Dec 18, 2020, 10:56 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thassa fine question and other than watching the game

Dec 18, 2020, 2:25 PM

I don’t really have an answer. Chiropractor appointment this afternoon. Wife has to work until three tomorrow, so no plans for me. We have been invited to a Christmas party tomorrow evening so may do that after the game. If we do I’m sure Sunday will be a lazy day of doing nothing. Might do some things around the house and go through the mountain of paperwork I’ve been putting off.

MauldinT, where are you???

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic