Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Absolutely staggeringly beyond belief news..........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Absolutely staggeringly beyond belief news..........

Jan 25, 2021, 1:27 PM

Jen Psaki, Joey's press secy, was just asked what Biden's thoughts were on the insurgency in Seattle, Tacoma and Portland where Federal and State buildings were being attacked, set on fire and looted.

Here response, wait for it....you will NOT believe it....."we haven't talked about that yet"!! Yep, she really said that!!

Joementia, true to form, is 'right on top of it'! Further evidence of an incompetent and mentally compromised so-called president who is a a clear and present danger to America!

Just imagine him checking the nuclear codes, then picking up the Nuclear Phone!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 25, 2021, 1:29 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Absolutely staggeringly beyond belief news..........

Jan 25, 2021, 1:30 PM

I can't believe they haven't talked about it yet. That is so crazy. I am literally in complete shock like no other time in my life. Now I really wish I would have voted for Trump.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

covfefe***

Jan 25, 2021, 2:11 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did his dementia cause him to forget WA and OR are US States***

Jan 25, 2021, 2:42 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He learned from Barry there are 57 states.

Jan 25, 2021, 4:29 PM

He's still working to memorize them

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: Did his dementia cause him to forget WA and OR are US States***

Jan 25, 2021, 8:53 PM [ in reply to Did his dementia cause him to forget WA and OR are US States*** ]

DUH!!!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2021, 2:44 PM

We need more patriotic Oaf Creepers like you. Thank you for your service!

Jan 25, 2021, 3:58 PM

got hyperbole ?

Jan 25, 2021, 8:54 PM

GOT BALLS?

Jan 25, 2021, 11:19 PM

got brains ??

Jan 25, 2021, 11:49 PM

Why don't you debate me and find out, disgusting coward! YOur chances of winning: zero, which is why you're running for cover, embarrassing yourself. LMAO

What Federal buildings have been attacked...

Jan 25, 2021, 4:03 PM

the only reference I can find or remember was some graffiti painted on one federal building.

Also, 5 days into an administration and you think it's a story that the press sec hasn't discussed specific details of riots held many months ago with the President. With everything going on in the start of a new admin, you really think they would have talked about that already??

You pick the dumbest crap to fake being upset about.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What Federal buildings have been attacked...

Jan 25, 2021, 4:20 PM

Dear confused and misinformed. We’re talking about the insurrections going on right NOW, not last summer!! Oh wait, you wouldn’t hear any embarrassing Biden news on CNN!

Hey, try harder.

Jan 25, 2021, 4:28 PM

Are you sure you aren't imagining things?

Only thing I can think of is he's talking about someone...

Jan 25, 2021, 4:31 PM

breaking a window out at a federal courthouse.

I know one in Portland had graffiti painted on it in July.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Only thing I can think of is he's talking about someone...

Jan 25, 2021, 4:33 PM

It's going on as we type right now. Pull your head out of the sand. Murira just informed you.

dO yOuR oWn ReSeArCh***

Jan 25, 2021, 5:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Only thing I can think of is he's talking about someone...

Jan 25, 2021, 9:07 PM [ in reply to Only thing I can think of is he's talking about someone... ]

For the weak of mind, esp. flow0440: Google: At least eight people were arrested in Portland on Wednesday night after rioters damaged both federal and private property, police said. At least eight people were arrested in Portland on Wednesday after rioters damaged both federal and private property, police said.

BTW, the definition of 'insurrection':

1) a violent uprising against any authority OR government.

2)the act or an instance of revolting esp. violently against civil, federal or political authority or against an established government. ;also. : the crime of inciting or engaging in such revolt [whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or against the authority of the United States…

For the misinformed libs: (ICE) is a federal law enforcement agency under the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. ICE's stated mission is to protect the United States from the cross-border crime and illegal immigration that threaten national security and public safety.

Message was edited by: MiuraTiger®

Jan 25, 2021, 4:24 PM [ in reply to What Federal buildings have been attacked... ]

Look it up yourself, I’m busy seeing patients.
You do know how to use Google ? Your lack of important news is scary, especially given the gravity of a real insurrection!

Jan 25, 2021, 4:31 PM

Why is Fox News not showing the magnitude of this crisis? Its disgusting. That's why I think I am going to boycott them and switch to Newsmax if I can find it. I think it's time for us all come together to pray for the people of Tacoma, Portland, etc. Can I count on you joining me in prayer? Thoughts and prayers.

Jan 25, 2021, 11:43 PM

I heard today on Tnet that everyone from the West coast is Moving to the south and silicon valley is relocating back to Dallas. Can you imagine commuting into work with the Dook?o?oos?ííd mountain range framed across your windshield, only to one day find yourself in a fluorescently lit office park in Plano Texas? I bet that is how they keep all of their top talents on board.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2021, 5:44 PM

Riots and lawlessness are okay if they are done by people who the left believes have rationale to break the law.

It's kind of a customization, if you will, of the law.

Ain't that nice.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic