Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
coots, their announcer and just coots overall....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

coots, their announcer and just coots overall....

Dec 6, 2019, 1:33 PM

Have any of you heard Todd Ellis' play call of when they held us on 4th down on the 1 yard line early in the game? If not, find it and listen to it. I heard it on their coaches show. In his call when they stopped us, he (in his awful yelling rant) said, "TAKE THAT TIGERZZS!" His emotions, sounds and overall existence on that one call symbolized the thirst for having just one item football worthy to have over us. I'm not sad for them but they really are so desperate for this thing to turn and it ain't turning any time soon. And having Muschamp "extended" so to speak for one more year, simply adds on another year of the beatings. If their next hire this time next year turns out to be a bust, they will be doomed for any sort of greatness for many more years.

What was worse for their program long term? Spurrier winning 11 games for a few years in a row or hiring Muschamp? I would argue the 11 win seasons did them in. They got a decent taste of the sugar stick, yet can never have another lick from it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like most all uof6c fans...

Dec 6, 2019, 1:48 PM

Toad is mouthy, ignorant, and deluded.

He's a HUGE uof6c homer which is why precisely he was hired as their pbp announcer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

He's really missing his calling in the WWE though..***

Dec 6, 2019, 1:50 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

The unfortunate part about that 4th down play is that

Dec 6, 2019, 1:49 PM

he missed a crease where he would've scored, but he continued kicking further out to the right. Oh well, their defense got a stop and then it was over shortly thereafter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I'm ok with it. There's film to learn from and something

Dec 6, 2019, 1:59 PM

else the coaches can use for motivation.

"You let a 4-8 team stop you from the one yard line?! Get yer head out yer a$$!" Or, something like that....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look at it again. He actually turned it up too soon. IF he

Dec 6, 2019, 2:02 PM [ in reply to The unfortunate part about that 4th down play is that ]

had just taken it wide like he did on his last and next to last touchdown runs, he had plenty of room to beat the defenders to the corner pylon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I looked again, I see both as options to score

Dec 6, 2019, 2:35 PM

there's a definite crease to the left of where he tried to push through and yes, I believe he has a chance to walk into the end zone if he goes further outside.

The false hope that stop gave the coot fans was adorable though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I looked again, I see both as options to score

Dec 6, 2019, 4:51 PM

There was a hole to left of where he got tackled that a 63 year old man could have gotten through at least one more time in his life.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I looked again, I see both as options to score

Dec 8, 2019, 8:53 PM

Lol! That reminds me of an uncle of mine (now deceased). He was 79 years old at the time of this conversation, which somehow had become the topic of a Thanksgiving (after) dinner discussion about ######. He said that when sex got to be like trying to stuff a raw oyster in a parking meter, he knew it was time to get some help. I just about blew my nose off my face spewing iced tea through it. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More evidence that their first and only love is football.

Dec 6, 2019, 1:54 PM

This "we're a basketball school" facade is a lie told only to make them feel better about the state of their football program.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

That 4th down failed scoring effort pizzed me off & showed me that Tigers

Dec 6, 2019, 2:06 PM

are Not as good vs Coots Dline as they were multiple times vs Bama in the 2019 NC Game.

Saying, this weak line & RB play ain't gonna get it done vs LSU and/or OHst.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Correction...

Dec 6, 2019, 2:59 PM [ in reply to More evidence that their first and only love is football. ]

wimminz basketball school

Re: More evidence that their first and only love is football.

Dec 6, 2019, 3:12 PM [ in reply to More evidence that their first and only love is football. ]

They really should come to the realization now that they just a .500 ball club. They historical are and will always be. It is just who they are.

Go Tigers!!!
Get u sum white meat!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Correct...you are what your record says you are.***

Dec 6, 2019, 3:35 PM

Re: coots, their announcer and just coots overall....

Dec 6, 2019, 2:09 PM

Even if he were not a coot homer, he has to be one of the WORST play by play guys in all of D1 football. Sometimes I'll try to listen to their game on the way home from the valley and I just can't with him, makes me physically ill to listen to him. For us old people, he sounds like a 78 rpm record played at 45.

Dec 6, 2019, 3:37 PM

As one of the old folks, that made me laugh right there!

Dec 6, 2019, 3:45 PM

Coots are usually easy too see and found in open water. Siri literally just confirmed this. Just ask her.

Dec 6, 2019, 5:02 PM

Ellis was being stupid crazy but I think it was Tommy Suggs that said "take that Tigers!"

Dec 6, 2019, 5:08 PM

One more year of Cusschamp means 7 in a row when they come to Death Valley next November.
Then a new coach, de-cootments, rebuilding, etc...
They could easily be down 10 in a row before they even glimpse relevance as a competitive CFB team.
By then most of their fans will have put new tires on their homes and will have moved to AL or TN.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May the beatings continue in earnest....

Dec 8, 2019, 8:55 PM

...carry on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic