Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
coots now upset with Cracker Barrel for having the audacity
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

coots now upset with Cracker Barrel for having the audacity

Aug 16, 2016, 10:43 AM

to sell Clemson merchandise. They are a sad, sad, miserable bunch.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/almost-left-restaurant-in-simpsonville-because-of-clemson-promotion.187451/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess that softie needs a trigger warning for anything Clemson***

Aug 16, 2016, 10:48 AM

nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: coots now upset with Cracker Barrel for having the audacity

Aug 16, 2016, 10:50 AM

You can tell who little brother is...always jealous of your toys...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I too am upset with Cracker Barrel

Aug 16, 2016, 10:52 AM

for using the word "cracker" in their name. Until they change it, I won't be going back.

Re: I too am upset with Cracker Barrel

Aug 16, 2016, 11:47 AM

My grandfather was killed by a barrel falling on him so that word offends me.

Aug 16, 2016, 10:55 AM

GUESSING 5 YEARS AGO THERE WAS MORE COOT GEAR ON DISPLAY THAN CLEMSON STUFF.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2016, 11:03 AM

I've been in that one numerous times and it usually is pretty equal. Can remember how it was 5 years ago and have not been in yet this year. It literally is always something w the coots. even talking about the HS? what does that have to do with it?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2016, 2:52 PM [ in reply to Re: coots now upset with Cracker Barrel for having the audacity ]

The chicken fans can get their stuff here in Cootville! If you live in the upstate what the heck should one expect to see. Poor typical coot attitude. It will only get worse when they lose and we win over this season.

Go Tigers!

As Curly Bill would say, "Well BYE!"***

Aug 16, 2016, 10:56 AM

The one in Fort Mill on Carowinds Blvd. only sells coot and tarholes wares. I

Aug 16, 2016, 10:59 AM

Asked the cashier if they were just trying to lose money.

A lady there told me that each store only carries items

Aug 16, 2016, 11:05 AM

from one of the two teams (CU or USuC).

I thought it make cents to carry items from both skewls but knot like I have a marketing degree or anything.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

No items for FU?***

Aug 16, 2016, 11:24 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Whoa that's not nice***

Aug 16, 2016, 11:27 AM

Sorry ... No items for FU?

Aug 16, 2016, 11:43 AM

:) (<- This makes it OK)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

FU Lives Matter***

Aug 16, 2016, 11:31 AM [ in reply to No items for FU?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Rock Hill Cracker Barrel carries both Clemson and Chicken gear***

Aug 16, 2016, 11:47 AM [ in reply to A lady there told me that each store only carries items ]

Nationally their stores do carry stuff from more t

Aug 16, 2016, 12:58 PM [ in reply to A lady there told me that each store only carries items ]

I've been to several in Texas with one section of equal amounts of UT and TAMU stuff.

The one on Harbison had both SCAR and Clemson when they first opened but then moved to all coot stuff - which doesn't appear to sell very well

Aug 16, 2016, 11:09 AM

Lol when I lived in West Ashley would go to the Roost (as the name implies a huge gamecock bar) all the time, and never felt the need to complain about it.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Aug 16, 2016, 11:45 AM

How true. I know what the Roost is but have never went there. I respect them for showing their true colors unlike some place that fly both team's flags. Pick a side.

"Almost left" but obviously did not leave

Aug 16, 2016, 11:11 AM

So much conviction!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

His wife told him he was not leaving***

Aug 16, 2016, 11:14 AM

Funny, his cousin told him the same thing

Aug 16, 2016, 11:31 AM

Oh wait...

Re: Funny, his cousin told him the same thing

Aug 16, 2016, 11:34 AM

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Re: Funny, his cousin told him the same thing

Aug 16, 2016, 11:39 AM

No biggie. I've always hidden coot stuff in the back. Just the sight of it makes me gag.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HA! I do the same. Or, just turn it around.

Aug 16, 2016, 11:45 AM

BTW, I only touch the hanger or use a napkin. I don't want my skin to EVER come in contact with that nasty garnet color.

I live a couple miles from this Cracker Barrel

Aug 16, 2016, 11:30 AM

It's about 40 miles to Clemson and 100 miles to
Columbia, so it's way closer to Clemson. I'm sure
Columbia area Cracker Barrels sell a lot of SC stuff.
I've been in there when they've had a lot of SC crap,
so i'm sure they sell what's in demand at the time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They can't read a map

Aug 16, 2016, 11:44 AM

Its about 42 miles from that CB to Clemson. Its about 88 miles to University(sic) of South Carolina.

Poor Babies!***

Aug 16, 2016, 12:21 PM

Aug 16, 2016, 1:13 PM

#$@$

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: They sell rubber chickens too***

Aug 16, 2016, 1:17 PM

Let me file this under.... Who Cares?!?

Aug 16, 2016, 2:07 PM

Stupid coots need something to pass the time. I went into a D!cks in Mt. Pleasant a couple of years ago and the place was awash with dirtpecker paraphernalia. Went back last year and it was all gone. It's capitalism dummies

"Get a grip and a life." LOL***

Aug 16, 2016, 2:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

who is the guy that is trolling over there?

Aug 16, 2016, 3:10 PM

Brilliant lol.

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

Aug 16, 2016, 3:16 PM

This idgit doesn't know that they carry mote of the merchandise of the closest schools. Go to Suwannee GA C.B. and you'll find GaTech and thUGA merch. LA locations will have LSU and so forth and so on.

I am pretty sure all Cracker Barrels sell chicken products...

Aug 17, 2016, 1:17 AM

... fried chicken, grilled chicken, baked chicken, chicken fingers, chicken & dumplings, etc.

BWAHAHAA...those ignant mofos are talking about restoring

Aug 17, 2016, 2:12 AM

order.

Newsflash dirtpecker: Order IS restored.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I were a coot I would stay mad too just because I was stuck in coot land.***

Aug 17, 2016, 2:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Academy Sports... if it makes the coots feel any better

Aug 17, 2016, 8:45 AM

They still have tons of Chicken items on sale from last season. Not much of it was sold and that's after 50% off for an entire year. Lot's of garnet to choose from.

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic