Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Maryland vs Clemson tonight at 5pm. Predictions?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Maryland vs Clemson tonight at 5pm. Predictions?

Dec 9, 2020, 7:33 AM

Maryland is 4-0 and we are 3-0 of course. Clemson is favored by 2.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

coin flip honestly

Dec 9, 2020, 7:43 AM

wish it was a normal year and we could pack Littlejohn.

Don’t know if we’ve ever packed LJ for a December game.***

Dec 9, 2020, 9:36 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: coin flip honestly

Dec 9, 2020, 3:47 PM [ in reply to coin flip honestly ]

The student section could dress up like Lefty Driesell with bald heads. Ahhhh... the good old days.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Re: Maryland vs Clemson tonight at 5pm. Predictions?

Dec 9, 2020, 7:47 AM

someone from ACC needs to win a game for the ACC

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2020, 9:19 AM

No,but this game could be an indicator if we can play with the bigger boys.

Should be tough. UMD has 4 big guards who play

Dec 9, 2020, 9:39 AM

a lot. All are 6’5” or 6’6” who average 9 points or higher. It will be a challenge on D for our smaller guards.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2020, 9:45 AM

Clemson by 12 and it isn't really that close.

Maryland has yet to win a ACC/B10 Challenge game against a traditional ACC since turning cootish and leaving the conference. Only win was against Notre Shame which isn't really an ACC team as we all know. They are standing 1-5 vs ACC teams since 2014 but were 10-5 against the B10.

Funny thing, Maryland Football has only 16 wins in conference since joining the B10 and 4 of those were in their first season.At this point, the MAC has more wins against the B10 than Maryland has notched.

Dec 9, 2020, 9:52 AM

I think we win a close one. Maryland hasn’t been challenged as yet with a weak non conference schedule and first road game. Expect we see Trapp and Newman playing a lot with their big guards.

Dec 9, 2020, 2:42 PM

We?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2020, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Maryland vs Clemson tonight at 5pm. Predictions? ]

Thanks Doc. I can’t get enough of the Twerp shade.

Dec 9, 2020, 3:43 PM

More than welcome. Any shade I can throw at the Benedict Turtles, the better the world becomes.

Their departure was, by far, the worst money grab of the realignment. For them, it was ONLY about the money. They tried to spend their way across all program (go see Edsall contract) to glory, completely busted the back and then blamed the conference. They are a pay-for-play for the B10 just liek Western Michigan or Akron but worse. Other schools were considering getting out of the thumbs of tiered interests (ie Texas), or aligning with closer regional partners (VT, Miami, Utah, Colorado), or just mergers with athletics and academics (BC, Pitt, Cuse). Even the "coots" left on the principle that illiteracy and non-exist ant performance should not hold their athletes back (lol at UNCheat 30 year later).

I still think that ACC school should refuse to play the twerps. In any and all sports.

Dec 10, 2020, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Maryland vs Clemson tonight at 5pm. Predictions? ]

CALLED IT! Close enough. 12 or 16, does not matter. I thought that the turdles would inch closer at the end in garbage time but dang we opened it up much more.

Good call, Doc.***

Dec 10, 2020, 11:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Maryland vs Clemson tonight at 5pm. Predictions? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Maryland is a tough opponent.

Dec 9, 2020, 2:30 PM

They won a share of the Big 10 title last year, and were poised for a high NCAA Tournament seed if it had been played last year. They have a veteran roster with a lot of experience in their starting lineup. They are well-coached and do pretty much everything well.

It will be a really good test for our team. It's too bad we can't have a packed Littlejohn for tonight's game, as it would surely help.

I expect both teams to play hard. I can honestly see either team winning tonight.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Dec 9, 2020, 2:45 PM

This game will be decided by who wins the turnover margin I think. Maryland is always scrappy and tough kinda like FSU.

I say Tigers by 6 on free throws to end the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like it.***

Dec 9, 2020, 4:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Dec 9, 2020, 2:51 PM

I leave work 30 minutes early today.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2020, 3:48 PM

Tigers in a close one. Clemson has to save face for the ACC.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic