Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
bull crap polls
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,135

bull crap polls

Sep 30, 2018, 1:27 PM

Urbans liar OH state were down and had to come back too. Sure they played pervert state but come on.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: bull crap polls

Sep 30, 2018, 1:28 PM

App State scored more than Urban Liars team against the Pedos.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: bull crap polls

Sep 30, 2018, 1:35 PM

I would agree with you but I thought we may fall even further than two spots. I would say right now we are not playing like a top 5 team, but the season is not even half way over. We have to get the offense right or this team will slip up and get beat before the end of the season.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is coming... this game showed us

Sep 30, 2018, 1:46 PM

And now we are not dancing between 2 QBs. Clarity of purpose and focus just clicked in in this game. You could just sense it. Both on D and on O. The switch flipped and now we are on.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THIS IS SETTING UP PERFECTLY FOR US....

Sep 30, 2018, 1:43 PM

Now Dabo can pull out the “It is us against the world” disrespect card!

I was concerned about all the hype about our D and our O being the greatest ever as the year began. It can make a team complacent or not play with that chip on their shoulder like they have something to prove.

Well here you go. KB transfers. TL gets knocked out of game. Brice shows he ain’t chopped liver! Then the polls and pundits crap on the team.

PERFECT set up in my opinion. The guys in that locker room now know what they have and what they need to do. Their heads are no longer clouded with distractive nonsense. Their purpose and mission is now crystal clear.

PROVE YOU BELONG!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THIS IS SETTING UP PERFECTLY FOR US....

Sep 30, 2018, 2:11 PM

Surprised we didn't drop a lot more!!!! All because a coach made a poor decision in not keeping our much-needed second QB!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,135
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic