Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
boo our players?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

boo our players?

Nov 7, 2014, 1:39 PM

I've been hearing a lot of rumors on the fans booing our players. Found out first hand that it is true, and if you were booing grog and never come to another clemson football game. In fact, go ahead and cheer for the gamecocks, that's a shame we have to put up with this crapola.

I hate it when I have to tell our own clemson family to #### and sit down!

I get their argument though, DW4 is far superior to CS, but my argument is he is still the leader of this football team and deserves better from our fans! Trust me, I wanted to see #4 as bad as anyone but never, I mean NEVER EVER BOO, anyone who is willing to put on that PAW and pour their heart into this like Cole.

Truthfully I wanted to smack the guy behind me. After I said some choice words to him, he backed off thankfully.

I just find it hard not to defend Cole seeing him not 100 % AND LAYING IT OUT N THE LINE, SO PROUD HE GOT THE JOB done last night.

In closing, be prepared to receive the ray rice treatment if I ever hear this crap again! That is all

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: boo our players?

Nov 7, 2014, 1:44 PM

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2014, 1:45 PM

Amen. TU

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2014, 1:50 PM

Sometimes it takes negative energy to get me motivated but I'm a grown man, to do this to these kids is debilitating. Stick up for your people no matter how good or BAD they are. All these arm chair coaches don't amount a hill of beans to me

I think most are booing the coaches

Nov 7, 2014, 1:53 PM

People boo the play calling and the decision to put Stoudt in, like late in 2nd qtr against NC State, which kills our momentum.

I don't always boo, but when I do, it is at the coaching staff.

Re: I think most are booing the coaches

Nov 7, 2014, 1:54 PM

I don't like to boo the coaches or the players. When I boo, I'm booing the staff. Did you notice how much Gallman was slipping around on the field last night? Great job getting the right spikes on those shoes staff.....BOOOOO!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Running a bubble screen on 3rd and 12 on the right side....

Nov 7, 2014, 2:00 PM

of the 50 yard line deserves a boo!

Re: I think most are booing the coaches

Nov 7, 2014, 1:56 PM [ in reply to I think most are booing the coaches ]

That too ticks me off, coaching calls deserve booing at times. I agree, not lining up under center 4th & inches, bring on the boo. A banged up group of players, never!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic