Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Blueprint for success
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,125

Blueprint for success

May 30, 2019, 12:56 AM

I’m hoping that the SEC has studied the Tigers Natty defense and someone, TA&M, or LSU will be able to whoop Bama this season. I believe Bama will lose 1 game in the west and will lose the SEC championship if the teams that play Bama can use BV’s strategy on defense.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Blueprint for success

May 30, 2019, 6:45 AM

I'm still not convinced anyone in the overrated SEC can beat Alabama yet. We shall see I suppose.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2019, 8:20 AM

Here is the problem. All SEC teams outside of UGAy are only good on one side of the ball (a few are not good on either side...coots). To play great D the offense has to eat clock and score points putting pressure on the Tide. No team (LSU) can play great D for 60 minutes when the offense goes three and out on multiple possessions. LSU has he D but can their offense contribute enough to help them win? Last year it was a big no.

Miss State held Bama to 305 total yards, lost 24-0.

May 30, 2019, 8:32 AM

Trevor & Co. had as much to do with applying pressure to Alabama's offense as BV's Boys, no disrespect what-so-ever for the not on our watch resilience the Tiger defenders brought that night - all night.

Cliche moment, but it was a complete, total team effort forcing Saban into unSaban decisions, going for it on 4th & short, his own 34ish - that moment was as desperate as the onside kick 3 years before. I mean, Saban seethed each time Trevor stacked another 3rd & long failure on top of Bama's defensive stat line. If the announcers could sense it, the millions watching world-wide as well, then you know they felt it on the Tide sideline - it showed, all over the field.

As for 2019, I don't trust LSU's offense and that game's in Bryant-Denny. Year 2 of the Jimbo Experience, College Station & the 12th Man, Saban pulls a bye before that game, but stranger things, maybe. Other than Miss State on the road, another offense Saban seems to have on lock down, Auburn in the Iron Bowl is the only & last best chance in the West. Will Gus be coaching for his career? Go War Eagle!

Unfortunately, it looks like UGA has no challenger in sight, they'll tallest midget their way out of the LEast side of the Southeastern, where they'll dig punch their entire fanbase, the chicks too, and choke... again. I like to laud their consistency; just me being me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very good analysis DSP, but you still took a jab at bob...

May 30, 2019, 9:05 AM

"tallest midget"

Keep up the good work.

null

lol

May 30, 2019, 9:08 AM

calling cutigerbob® the tallest midget is the perfect oximoran.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I agree, but bob's one of us. So, I hold him on a higher

May 30, 2019, 9:11 AM

midget pedestal.

null

I don't know who YOUR 'us' is,

May 30, 2019, 9:14 AM

but he show ain't one of my 'us'.

HTH

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

bob often goes unnoticed; never forget the lil people DTU...***

May 30, 2019, 9:24 AM [ in reply to Very good analysis DSP, but you still took a jab at bob... ]

Never intentionally, but after chasing the biggun's for

May 30, 2019, 10:04 AM

a while, they can fall through the cracks from time to time.

null

bob's there, just get her to scoot over a little bit...

May 30, 2019, 10:15 AM

like the next county?

May 30, 2019, 9:34 AM

Everything's on CAD now.

May 30, 2019, 9:42 AM

So the heading should have been "CAD FILE FOR SUCCESS"?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We def exposed Tua

May 30, 2019, 10:07 AM

The only question is do other teams like LSU, aTm, etc have the talent to replicate it.

May 30, 2019, 10:23 AM

I think the impact of a total coach change out, save one, will impact Alabama this year. Team chemistry and coaches relationship with players, if you will. This will show up under duress. I think they could lose games at college station and auburn.

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,125
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic