Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
blm - Biden Likes Minors
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 508

blm - Biden Likes Minors

Sep 8, 2020, 1:51 AM

but he's still not the bad, bad, orange man.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: blm - Biden Likes Minors

Sep 8, 2020, 6:56 AM

2020 Clemson Tigers football baby! Speak your truth and kick some demon deacon @$$. Black Lives Matter.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you misspelled "Black Lies Matter"

Sep 8, 2020, 8:30 AM

but hey, I got your back.

Sep 8, 2020, 7:28 AM

olemike59 said:

I hate to respond to your despicable and false comments about Biden, but obviously you still don't get that TheRump is a total axx, through and through.
Here's some more info that any non-cultist, reasonable person would see as the truth. From USA Today, General Hagel today:

Hagel said that while the report was based on anonymous sources, the remarks fit with a pattern of previous statements and actions. He cited Trump's past comments about the late Sen. John McCain as well as three former military general who served in his own Cabinet: former Secretary of Defense James Mattis, former national security adviser William McMaster and former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly. He also accused the president of using veteran and active-duty troops as political "props."

"Let's go back and look at Mr. Trump's words himself coming out of his own mouth starting in 2016 with what he said about John McCain and what he continued to say about McCain," Hagel said. "How he degraded the service of Gens. Mattis and McMaster and just recently Gen. Kelly. The history of this president over the last three and four years is pretty clear."

Several media outlets, including the Associated Press and Fox News, have since confirmed many of the quotes used in The Atlantic piece.

Sep 8, 2020, 8:32 AM

Anyone who cites the McCain relation is a political hack. I mean, do you people have any memory whatsoever? Do you recall why Trump was attacking McCain? He was just attacking him using whatever words came to mind - it wasn't logical, just stupid 8th grade stuff.

I had and have no respect for McCain regardless of his service. He ruined his record with his antics in the senate. He should have quit while he was ahead.

Sep 8, 2020, 7:28 AM

olemike59 said:

I hate to respond to your despicable and false comments about Biden, but obviously you still don't get that TheRump is a total axx, through and through.
Here's some more info that any non-cultist, reasonable person would see as the truth. From USA Today, General Hagel today:

Hagel said that while the report was based on anonymous sources, the remarks fit with a pattern of previous statements and actions. He cited Trump's past comments about the late Sen. John McCain as well as three former military general who served in his own Cabinet: former Secretary of Defense James Mattis, former national security adviser William McMaster and former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly. He also accused the president of using veteran and active-duty troops as political "props."

"Let's go back and look at Mr. Trump's words himself coming out of his own mouth starting in 2016 with what he said about John McCain and what he continued to say about McCain," Hagel said. "How he degraded the service of Gens. Mattis and McMaster and just recently Gen. Kelly. The history of this president over the last three and four years is pretty clear."

Several media outlets, including the Associated Press and Fox News, have since confirmed many of the quotes used in The Atlantic piece.

I don't think anyone on here or in the press has argued

Sep 8, 2020, 8:35 AM

what he said about McCain.

But how do you "extrapolate" a quotation into yet another "similar" quotation? I mean that's literally "putting words into someone else's mouth". Do you not understand how insane that is? Literally - insane.

This is THE PROBLEM with you Liberals as a Group - you think you're SO INNATELY RIGHT that you no longer have to stick with just the Truth.

Got news for you bud: that's what Hitler and the Nazi's did in 1920's and early 1930's Germany. Straight textbook "Nazi".

Replies: 6
| visibility 508
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic