Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So wife's on a conference call with
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 550

So wife's on a conference call with

Dec 14, 2020, 2:10 PM

with multiple fortune 500 company execs and the director of a billion-dollar federal contract, and who knows who else. I go downstairs for lunch. Youngest son had just finished peeing in the toilet (potty training in progress). After heaping praise, and helping him put his underwear back on I noticed they were wet. NP. Grab new underwear.

Well, he's been on this kick thinking his "pen15 is small". Anyway, he said it again when I put on the new underwear. I told him it grows with you and will grow when you grow up. Anyway....

I go to fix lunch. Youngest then runs into mommy's office while she's on the call and yells "MY PEN15 IS STILL SMALL!!!!!". I'm making a sammich and I'm pretty sure she didn't hit mute fast enough. Baby sitter was mortified. Should have just let her deal with it. Wife starts laughing so hard she nearly broke her office chair. She was crying. I could hear the others laughing on her conference call from her headset.

Anyway, 2020 work-at-home story done. /end CSB

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me too, little Tiggity Jr. Me too.***

Dec 14, 2020, 2:11 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't laugh often. That one got me though!! *****

Dec 14, 2020, 2:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

pigs of baby sitter?

Dec 14, 2020, 2:56 PM

nice

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

babysitter will working from home = $$$$$***

Dec 14, 2020, 3:18 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so, your son took after his father?

Dec 15, 2020, 3:25 PM

JK....I remember those days and was very fortunate. I had just gave my son a bath and was in the process of drying when I saw that look. I immediately placed him on his little potty. In less than a week he was completely trained with the occasional accident.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 550
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic