Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I still should give it a day before pondering the game,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 444

I still should give it a day before pondering the game,

Jan 2, 2021, 10:49 AM

but I'm serious....if they hadn't shown the sidelines at all, I'd have sworn that Reggie Herring was over there calling the D all night. Limited visible adjustments, no edge containment, super soft coverage on 10-15 yard routes.

I'm still in the BV fan camp, and I guess a guy deserves to crap the bed once in a while like we all do, but it's hard to figure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love Brent, also ... but he didn’t #### the bed

Jan 2, 2021, 10:55 AM

He had violent diarrhea in the bed. Woke up, looked at it, rolled over, and then #### again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and one last thing and then I'm gonna shut up and go about

Jan 2, 2021, 10:58 AM

my day.

I'm sorry, but Dabo's post-game comments annoyedTF out of me. I'm tired of "Gotta give it to Ohio State, but I'm proud of our guys"...and then rattling off 5-10 Tim Bourret-supplied stats about the team's statistical success.

F that. I saw a few guys out there giving it their all and a lot more who didn't appear to be. I'm not looking for heads on a platter but let's stop fluffing guys 24/7 when our secondary and both lines looked like they'd just come off a 5 day bender. Get mad for chrissake, call out the team and the coaches in a generic manner for not wanting it more and for falling short of expectations.

Ok, venting fully over....ya'll have a great one, and go Clemson basketball.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Fluffing” only occurs in public statements.

Jan 2, 2021, 11:25 AM

I’m pretty sure there will be little fluffing in the film room and in spring practice when safety, corner, LB position competitions start.

I’m pretty sure our coaches coach as hard as anyone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this it?

Jan 2, 2021, 11:29 AM [ in reply to and one last thing and then I'm gonna shut up and go about ]

I hate to ask, but is this the last of the good? We can win all the ACC Champs we want, but are we exiting stage right at the 4 spot?

I will now take my flogging

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That last second calling the defense was going to bust us

Jan 2, 2021, 11:11 AM

Eventually. I figured it would be Saban who exploited it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That last second calling the defense was going to bust us

Jan 2, 2021, 11:40 AM

We’ve gotten hit on that a few times this year and honestly, I’m surprised more teams don’t take advantage of it. I’ve always hated seeing the D stand around looking at the sidelines when the other team seems to be waiting on them to set up before snapping.

I’m sure BV has his reasons and logic but that’s going to kill us if teams start keying in to it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 444
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic