Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
all the media is doing is going to make
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,734

all the media is doing is going to make

Jun 7, 2020, 1:51 PM

our already loaded team rally around their coach and play with a chip on their shoulder this upcoming season...if a coach wants to be an activist fine..but if a coach doesnt want to play activist that is fine as well..there is the problem though..they say they want conversation..but hat isnt the case..they want you to obey and do as they tell you

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: all the media is doing is going to make

Jun 7, 2020, 2:41 PM

The nice thing is Dabo will handle media issues as he sees fit and not because some hack think he should say this or that.I dont do sports media anymore and havent for months. I only do actual games

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2020, 3:19 PM

Until Dabo literally gets on his knees and begs forgiveness for being a white Cristian (or comes out as a Biden supporting Democrat) he will have a big target on his back. He can either get used to it or move on. The left would prefer the latter so hopefully he ignores their hate filled rants.

Jun 7, 2020, 3:24 PM

Wait! Didn’t you just make a hate filled rant? ??

Jun 7, 2020, 3:41 PM [ in reply to Re: all the media is doing is going to make ]

You know who Dabo supports for President???
Asking for a friend....votes hang on the answer!???

Jun 7, 2020, 3:26 PM

When I was young I was 10 ft tall and bullet-proof. I think the heart of the matter is playing time. Those who played often and well would have no criticism. Those who felt they didn't get enough, find fault wherever they can. In coming years, they will accept that their limitations on the field were the determining factor in playing time. But not yet. They'd rather find a problem with Dabo than accept that they are the captains of their ship. It takes time. Meanwhile, let them sing. It doesn't matter.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,734
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic