Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I get I have my orange shades on but who else thinks if unc gets the two that Trevor drops a dime on
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

I get I have my orange shades on but who else thinks if unc gets the two that Trevor drops a dime on

Sep 30, 2019, 8:38 AM

Justyn Ross or Tee Higgins to win by 6? Now I was much happier to get it over with like we did, but I think we had it either way.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Part of me wanted them to convert

Sep 30, 2019, 10:14 AM

just so we had to face that. A championship team would've gone down and gotten the winning score after that. Would've been nice to get that test. I'll take the win as is though. They've got 2 weeks to get the offensive issues figured out. Given their history, I expect them to come out on fire, but if they come out flat against FSU, it may be time to have some legitimate concern.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We faced the very real possibility of losing the game on

Sep 30, 2019, 5:28 PM

that two point conversion, as far as the defense was concerned. So, that test has already been given and passed. :)

I, too think the offense would have driven us at least into field goal range. But, given that we had already missed one, don't know if my old triple bypassed heart could have stood that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agreed

Sep 30, 2019, 10:28 AM

I thought the same thing. Too much time left, just like Watson and the Alabama game. Except we only needed a FG.

Re: agreed

Sep 30, 2019, 10:56 AM

Scared for them to have to make a field goal after the kicker missed a 40 yarder badly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: agreed

Sep 30, 2019, 11:04 AM

Yeah, much better to just stop them like we did. But for sure the game was not over, and I think we would have had a good chance to put out a victory still. I would have been very nervous, though!

I wanted to think that, but it was considering how often

Sep 30, 2019, 5:51 PM

we killed almost all of our own drives.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic