Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: First edition of Lovingit’s mailbag:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

TNET: First edition of Lovingit’s mailbag:

Jun 6, 2019, 10:26 AM

First ever, and possibly last edition of lovingit’s mailbag. It all depends how it goes folks.

First letter is from user FrancisMarion:

Lovingit,

Has Dabo ever considered going to a different uniform pant? One that is a little tighter and accentuates the muscle definition of our current players. I mean they are just so big and so strong now and think that it may intimidate the other teams.

Thanks,

FrancisMarion

FrancisMarion,

No. Thank you for your question.

Lovingit

Second letter from user Bob:

Lovingit,

Being a vertically challenged individual, would it be possible to get booster seats so that I may see the game better, unobstructed?

Cutigerbob

Cutigerbob,

Unfortunately, for you, the booster seats that we currently have do not fit in the UDP seats, but only in the lower deck. I don’t see any signs of this being rectified soon. Unfortunately, I think your best bet is to find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and buy season tickets in the lower deck. Then we’ll talk.

Lovingit

Third letter from classof1994:

Lovingit,

I think the game experience would be much better if we could post internet memes on the scoreboard. What say you?

Classof1994

Classof1994,

We all know you haven’t been to a home game in 10 years, so you wouldn’t see them anyways.

Lovingit

Other topics that I didn’t get to touch on today were: Can non-alumn be fans? Can a one loss ACC team make it to the CFP playoff? Is it time for Monte to go? Should Kelly Bryant still be starting at QB? Brownell, seriously? And others.

OK thanks, and have a great tigernet day!

Lovingit

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You've been warned about personnel attacks***

Jun 6, 2019, 10:28 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

This ain't no Mackeybag that's for sure***

Jun 6, 2019, 10:47 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: First edition of Lovingit’s mailbag:

Jun 6, 2019, 10:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic