Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CBS Sports Network has to be the most locked down channel...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

CBS Sports Network has to be the most locked down channel...

Nov 26, 2020, 6:45 AM

On tv. I recently ‘downgraded’ my directv, but still have the sports package. All ESPN channels, fox sports, golf channel, etc... but NOT cbs sports network. So, I go to my Roku and purchased “cbs all access” so I could watch the game. Not on there either. Pretty crazy if u ask me.

I don’t recall many bball games I have not been able to watch in several years of Clemson basketball, tonight was odd. Sitting here in the mountains of NC listening on the radio was different, but oh well.

Would love to find a way to watch tonight’s championship...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YouTube TV has it

Nov 26, 2020, 6:49 AM

I like their app best of the ones I’ve tried too. You might get rid of direct all together after you try it.

Free trail with a new Gmail account gets you tonight’s game free

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Re: CBS Sports Network has to be the most locked down channel...

Nov 26, 2020, 9:25 AM

I hope you got to see the game. It was on my cable here in Charlotte. The Tigers looked good on defense and we seem to have a lot of depth. Hunt looks like the most skilled big man as a freshman than we have had in awhile. I am hoping for a good year.

I should probably mention that my cable costs a fortune.

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hulu sports package has it.***

Nov 26, 2020, 10:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Youtube TV has it. Free 7 day trial gets it tonight.***

Nov 26, 2020, 10:14 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic