Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The night before: ACC Network help.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

The night before: ACC Network help.....

Aug 28, 2019, 8:24 PM

For the record, if you’re anywhere with a tv and internet access, regardless of who your cable provider is, you can watch the game tomorrow for FREE. If you don’t know how I feel sorry for you. Especially after the bombardment of posts the last few weeks. I hope you figure it out, but if not, may God have mercy on your souls (and more importantly that you don’t post anymore questions about the ACC Network). However, I’m a nice guy, so if you don’t know how let me know and while I may laugh in your face, i will help.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dislike both Hulu Live and YouTube TV so far

Aug 28, 2019, 8:28 PM

I downloaded both free trials. I have a Roku, Hulu I can get to play channels but buffered a lot during the Miami-Florida game and kept logging out to point where I just watched it on my computer, other channels haven't been so bad. I tried YouTube TV tonight and can watch fine on my computer and phone but when I go to watch on Roku for may TV as soon as I hit a channel it logs me out and goes back to Roku homescreen which is very frustrating. Also can't access directly from my Roku have to do it from youtube tv app on my phone.

YouTube TV Should Work on Roku

Aug 28, 2019, 8:33 PM

You shouldn't be having any problems watching YouTube TV on your Roku. I'd try removing the YouTube TV app on your Roku and reinstalling it. When you first run the YouTube TV app it should have a code up that you'll need to enter on your YouTube account to authorize it on that device.

Youtube TV app on Roku?

Aug 28, 2019, 9:06 PM

I haven't been able to find a Youtube TV app on my Roku they have regular Youtube but doesn't seem to have access to Live TV part. My Roku is old, probably 2013ish, I ordered another but not hear yet. I can launch youtube TV from my phone app onto Roku which it connects with but when I hit any program it doesn't load on TV.

Re: Youtube TV app on Roku?

Aug 28, 2019, 9:15 PM

sgraupn said:

I haven't been able to find a Youtube TV app on my Roku they have regular Youtube but doesn't seem to have access to Live TV part. My Roku is old, probably 2013ish, I ordered another but not hear yet. I can launch youtube TV from my phone app onto Roku which it connects with but when I hit any program it doesn't load on TV.

To easily get YouTube TV app on Roku - go to your PC, login to your Roku account and go to this link:

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/195316/youtube-tv

Click "Add Channel" and it should appear on your Roku devices.

If you are getting a lot of buffering with Hulu, you may not have a good connection between your router and your Roku box. Are you using a Wifi connection or a LAN connection for your Roku to router connection?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If your Roku is not on this list, you'll need to replace it

Aug 28, 2019, 9:18 PM [ in reply to Youtube TV app on Roku? ]

Streaming media players, smart TVs & game consoles
You can stream YouTube TV to your TV using:

Chromecast devices. Note: If you're using a first generation Chromecast , you may experience a higher rate of errors. It may also take up to 30 seconds to load.
TVs with Chromecast built-in (e.g., Android TV)
AirPlay for Apple TV
Google Smart Displays
You can also download the YouTube TV app on select devices to watch YouTube TV on your TV.

Our TV app is available on:

Android TV
All Vizio SmartCast TVs
Samsung & LG smart TVs (2016 models and newer)
HiSense TVs (models: MTK5658, MTK5659, MSD6586)
Apple TV (4th generation) and Apple TV 4K
Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X
Roku: All Roku TVs, Roku Ultra, Roku Streaming Stick+, Roku Streaming Stick (3800x, 3600x), Roku Express/Express+ (3910x, 3900x, 3710x, 3700x), Roku Premiere+, Roku Premiere, Roku 4, Roku 3 (4200x, 4230x), and Roku 2 (4210x).
Notes for Roku users:

If you encounter an HDCP error on your Roku device, turn on the HDMI Ultra HD Color setting on your TV.
If you experience choppy playback on your Roku device, turn off HDR on your "Display type" settings on Roku. To do this, select Settings > Display type > choose 4k 30Hz TV, 4k 60Hz TV, or 4K HDR 60Hz.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: The night before: ACC Network help.....

Aug 28, 2019, 8:32 PM

I thought you were going to tell people to go camp out at their local Spectrum store.

Aug 28, 2019, 9:07 PM

U R an idiot

Aug 28, 2019, 9:19 PM

Sling not providing it at the last minute. This is such a cluster F. Makes the ACC look like a bunch of last minute clowns.

Aug 28, 2019, 9:33 PM

Isn't that what Swoffie is?

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic