Topic: I admit, she scares me a lot.
Replies: 11   Last Post: Dec 17, 2020, 11:28 AM by: CaptCrash
[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

I admit, she scares me a lot.

[1]
Posted: Dec 17, 2020, 9:31 AM

On the graph of 1-10 in hotness she's up around the totally scary level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBxKXtITxs0&feature=emb_logo

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg link

Re: I admit, she scares me a lot.

[1]
Posted: Dec 17, 2020, 9:33 AM

She has a charge for stalking her old boyfriend. I can see that watching her. She has some paranoia.

2021 white level member link

You never stalked an old boyfriend?

[1]
Posted: Dec 17, 2020, 9:42 AM

Comeon, man.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg link

Re: You never stalked an old boyfriend?

[1]
Posted: Dec 17, 2020, 9:44 AM

Good point. I live in a glass house.

2021 white level member link

I had a good response if you said you had no old boyfriends

[1]
Posted: Dec 17, 2020, 9:46 AM

I don't like the old guys either.

She's totally believable too.***

[1]
Posted: Dec 17, 2020, 9:42 AM

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg link

Evidently she has her lies memorized.

Posted: Dec 17, 2020, 9:45 AM

Nothing has changed in her story since she first testified in front of the MI reps. For someone who batchit crazy from drug abuse she sure has a good memory.

You're right, her story has been consistently dumb.***

[2]
Posted: Dec 17, 2020, 9:59 AM

military_donation.jpg link

Larry Gene Bell total a pretty consistent story

Posted: Dec 17, 2020, 10:02 AM

About how he was God personified on earth I could walk out of death row at any moment but instead chose to give me an opportunity to redeem himself by releasing him. He also for some reason always remembered my name and no one else’s although I was just there to film things.He also believed that his first victims sister was his girlfriend and that his first victim was his spiritual videographer in heaven recording all the proceedings we had.

Crazy people manage to tell pretty consistent stories.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg link

I don't doubt that she believes it.

Posted: Dec 17, 2020, 10:27 AM

And if stories remaining consistent is the barometer for truth then there are a lot more higher placed people with more knowledge and experience (than a single day contractor) to contradict her.

Right

Posted: Dec 17, 2020, 10:43 AM

The reason consistency is used as an initial barometer to believability is that humans aren't particularly good at remembering a series of falsehoods they've knowingly created.

Though interestingly I read an interesting counterpoint in a book a while back that mentioned absolute consistency in any complex situation is often seen as an attempt to reinforce falsehoods, especially when the same exact story is being told by multiple people.

But to the point, I have little doubt that the verifiable facts, the actual thing she actually saw (and not her interpretation or conspiracy she built around them) ... I don't doubt she believes every bit of them, and so her story remains consistent. It's her interpretation of those actual events that can be entirely false, and consistent because she believes them to be part of the facts themself.

can i jack*ff first?***

[1]
Posted: Dec 17, 2020, 11:28 AM

link

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 best seats in WZC, Sec 108, Front row splitting the goal post. We had first priority in picking ou...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
491 people have read this post