Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You're an idiot if can't wait 30 seconds, accompany your kid, and use the Hill.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,835

You're an idiot if can't wait 30 seconds, accompany your kid, and use the Hill.

Oct 14, 2016, 2:28 AM

Seriously folks. If your butt was on the line from a legal perspective, you'd do the same thing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You're an idiot if can't wait 30 seconds, accompany your kid, and use the Hill.

Oct 14, 2016, 5:22 AM

Is my butt on the line from a legal perspective?

Re: You're an idiot if can't wait 30 seconds, accompany your kid, and use the Hill.

Oct 14, 2016, 12:40 PM

No, but you obviously have ZERO respect for it. It's a tradition we're trying to preserve and the best you can do is troll about it. Head on back to FGF.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2016, 5:46 AM

My shorts have a line where my butt used to be.......is that bout the same thing?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Anybody that can tailgate for hours and hours...

Oct 14, 2016, 6:05 AM

can wait 30 seconds to go get in front of a camera during an interview, and make an idiot out of yourself.

Oct 14, 2016, 6:28 AM

Agree. And I think it should be a minute instead of 30 seconds. I would have hated not being able to talk to the opposing team after a football game.

Oct 14, 2016, 6:42 AM

Why allow it at all? I mean just ban it altogether and everyone will be safe and unscathed. Of course a tradition will be banished, we will all be so safe b/c of it!

This reminds of a progressive thought process or a neo con telling me to give up some freedoms for my safety. Take things away all of a sudden , people are up in arms. Take it away slowly and justify it, apathy reigns and the goal is just accomplished a little slower.

So yeah, realize we are now one step away from a "little Johnney" broken arm from losing it all.

Oct 14, 2016, 6:48 AM

Ok.....you just took that way overboard.

Oct 14, 2016, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Re: You're an idiot if can't wait 30 seconds, accompany your kid, and use the Hill. ]

And realize that we're less than one step away from "me first" attitudes ruining it all.

THAT is your reaction to waiting 30 SECONDS?***

Oct 14, 2016, 12:46 PM [ in reply to Re: You're an idiot if can't wait 30 seconds, accompany your kid, and use the Hill. ]

Not arguing that patience isn't good, but

Oct 14, 2016, 6:35 AM

I sit in an end zone corner. For me to get around to the West End Zone--not a long distance by any stretch--and enter the field from there takes upwards of 15 minutes. It is a huge crush of people. By the time my kids and I get down to the field, all but 2 or 3 players have gone to the locker room. I can only imagine how much longer the wait is for someone sitting between the 40's.

There's no wait if you sit between the 40s.

Oct 14, 2016, 6:56 AM

That's why you jump the wall!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There's no wait if you sit between the 40s.

Oct 14, 2016, 7:40 AM

Yes and I had to jump two walls from the top deck.. I kinda got push from the inconsiderate people behind me and I about landed on my head from the first jump, but all is good, I made it to the field in about 26 second. Now I will have time to spare.

Re: There's no wait if you sit between the 40s.

Oct 14, 2016, 12:28 PM [ in reply to There's no wait if you sit between the 40s. ]

Yep, that's exactly why. I stopped trying to go around to the WEZ years ago. Either you miss the last 5-6 minutes (game clock minutes) of the game standing there while people shove you from behind, or you get onto the field when there are about 17 people left. No good choices.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,835
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic