Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This just in: Joementia has invited Chairman Xi to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 346

This just in: Joementia has invited Chairman Xi to

Jan 18, 2021, 11:35 AM

his inauguration! A huge first for America.

Joe and Hunter plan to honor Xi by kissing his a$$ on worldwide television. Additionally, Xi will, as a shoe of appreciation and cooperation, announce the lifetime appointments of James Biden, Dr. Jill, Hunter's partner at the time and Joe's sister to corrupt CCP boards. Tony Bobulinski will again be in charge of coordinating the development of all world-wide investments, as well as taking on the job of bribing political figures in charge or, if necessary, 'eliminating' them all together.

Welcome to the Biden-China Crime Family, you duds who voted for him!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This just in: Joementia has invited Chairman Xi to

Jan 18, 2021, 11:42 AM

“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

“And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it's been in a long, long time. And now it's reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.”

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!
Very thankful for President Xi of China’s kind words on tariffs and automobile barriers...also, his enlightenment on intellectual property and technology transfers. We will make great progress together!

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great. And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday."

“One thing I have learnt, President Xi of China is 100 per cent, Putin of Russia, 100 per cent... Kim Jong-un of North Korea, 100 per cent,“ Mr Trump said. “These people are sharp and they are smart,” he added.

“Joe has lost it. In his best days, he wasn’t a smart man. Everybody knows that. But Joe is gone. If he wins, the radical left will be running the country. They are addicted to power. And god help us if they get it,” he said.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your AO3 must be super popular.***

Jan 18, 2021, 11:46 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This just in: Joementia has invited Chairman Xi to

Jan 18, 2021, 11:57 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 346
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic