Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson is the new leader for elite Florida corner
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,768

TNET: Clemson is the new leader for elite Florida corner

Jan 30, 2019, 9:07 AM

Clemson is the new leader for elite Florida corner

Four-star defensive back Henry Gray out of Miami (FL) Central wanted to make sure he saw everything he wanted to see on his recent Clemson visit, and he made it back home with a new leader. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson is the new leader for elite Florida corner

Jan 30, 2019, 9:30 AM

Whatcha waitin' for?! Come on up to Tigertown! ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Could be the best ever

Jan 30, 2019, 10:01 AM

I like Gray's instincts. He seems to read an offense and a QBs eyes and make monster breaks on the ball. He always is in position to make a play and takes very good angles. When he's in a run support situation, the only way I can describe him is a 'heat seeking missile.' He reminds me of DeAndre McDaniel, which I find interesting since he met with DeAndre during his visit.

I think he could play Safety just as easily as CB, but with his speed, length and coverage skills, he could be one of the best CBs we've ever seen. He will develop extremely well at Clemson and could see the field early and often.

In general, I like how he seemed to care about the atmosphere and the lack of transfers at Clemson. He totally gets that we put the person above their skillset when recruiting and arrived at the logical conclusion that Clemson recruits 'good' players that want to do it the right way. I bet his mom was really pleased with the visit as well. Parents that visit with their kids tend to come away more excited than the recruit.

Anyway, Henry Gray would be a tremendous pick-up for the Tigers. I hope he finds his way to Clemson. And if you haven't watched his film yet, you should check it out. There are several "WHAT?!!?" moments. Kid is a baller.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Could be the best ever

Jan 30, 2019, 10:13 AM

No doubt he’s got a 5* by year end!!!! Would definitely put the icing on our D for 2020.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2019, 4:42 PM

Man what a get he would be for us, and I really think we have a good shot at him. We'll get him in the weight room, put 20 pounds on him and he will be he$$ on wheels. Our recruiting is beginning to go off the charts, and it's only going to get better.

Jan 30, 2019, 10:50 AM [ in reply to Could be the best ever ]

It seems like kids are recognizing that they will become part of the community, for a very long time. It’s not just 4 years and you leave. Many very impactful relationships for the future are formed, not to mention you are learning football and life from the very best group of coaches in any sport anywhere. Hope this kid brings his talents to the upstate!

Jan 30, 2019, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Could be the best ever ]

I usually don't have a lot of thoughts about commitments . . never know until they sign on the line. But I like this kid.I hope it works out for us. The fact that he and his mother drove up early says a lot.

Jan 31, 2019, 6:28 AM

So, you're saying you don't know much about commitments? Explain to us how your school sees them. Fess up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2019, 4:48 PM [ in reply to Could be the best ever ]

Where can I find his film? Thanks.

YouTube. Posted one below

Jan 31, 2019, 6:19 AM

https://youtu.be/9H0X1FYnLYY

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2019, 11:36 AM

That is bc young man, we have one of the best coaching staff's in the country, and they are never looking for jobs elsewhere. The coaching continuity at Clemson is better than it is any where in the country, and that equals to the best is the standard that brings championship wins back to Clemson University!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2019, 4:46 PM

Plus according to an internet review of the top 20 top program facilities in the country, we are ranked number one! I believe it was actually done by ESPN, but I'm not sure.

his tigernet profile shows committed to Miami.. seems odd

Jan 30, 2019, 5:36 PM

considering he says Clemson is his top team.

you guys want to fix that?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he decommitted from Miami***

Jan 31, 2019, 6:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,768
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic