Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If FSU and Louisville can get back into the top 10...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

If FSU and Louisville can get back into the top 10...

Aug 7, 2019, 11:56 AM

this season, and Syracuse wins 10 or more, the Atlantic could end up being the toughest division in all of college football.

Let that sink in.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: If FSU and Louisville can get back into the top 10...

Aug 7, 2019, 12:01 PM

Interesting - Francis ... but .... how big is that “if”?!?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Aug 7, 2019, 5:25 PM

Come on, stop trying to compare who has the bigger "IF".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why you gotta hate on BC like that?***

Aug 7, 2019, 12:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

We all know BC is winning 7 games***

Aug 7, 2019, 1:47 PM

Why don't you run along and let the men discuss football?***

Aug 7, 2019, 12:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Are you saying Francis is wrong?***

Aug 7, 2019, 12:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

No, I'm saying Francis is

Aug 7, 2019, 12:21 PM

a woman

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn't that the same thing?

Aug 7, 2019, 12:42 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You better delete your post before the HBIC logs in***

Aug 7, 2019, 12:44 PM

You watch my back and I'll watch your front.

Aug 7, 2019, 12:46 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I'm having trouble visualizing this.***

Aug 7, 2019, 2:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sexy talk bored >>>>***

Aug 7, 2019, 2:17 PM [ in reply to You watch my back and I'll watch your front. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Let's hope she doesn't show up anytime soon

Aug 7, 2019, 1:36 PM [ in reply to You better delete your post before the HBIC logs in*** ]

TotalTeeTiger®

You rang?***

Aug 7, 2019, 1:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Isn't that the same thing?

Aug 7, 2019, 1:59 PM [ in reply to Isn't that the same thing? ]

If FM is a woman then yes, that is wrong. Not everyone can pull off being a woman, you know.

He pulled "it" off years ago.

Aug 7, 2019, 5:34 PM

HTH

Re: No, I'm saying Francis is

Aug 7, 2019, 4:34 PM [ in reply to No, I'm saying Francis is ]

Well .... there’s certainly nothing wrong with that !! -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Aug 7, 2019, 12:13 PM

Pull those teams up and find 10 wins on each of their schedules. I doubt you will. Louisville is a dumpster fire that likely won't go bowling. FSU will be a work in progress for awhile though I expect them to be better this year.

I pulled up that info and found...

Aug 7, 2019, 12:21 PM

12 potential wins on both schedules.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I pulled up that info and found...

Aug 7, 2019, 12:37 PM

Combined?

Nope...

Aug 7, 2019, 12:39 PM

24 combined. Unless they also win their bowl/playoff game(s). In that case the number jumps to 30.

We might get back to going 4-0 against the SEC on Rivalry Saturday (UK/UL, CLEMSON/UofSuc, FSU/UF, UGA/GT). Oh wait...that would require GT to step up. Oh well.

FSU is in the middle of their Hatfield/ West era***

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU is in the middle of their Hatfield/ West era***

Aug 7, 2019, 4:37 PM

Was thinking the same thing earlier ... how long we wandered in the wilderness post-Ford ...,

Aug 7, 2019, 12:52 PM

it would be a miracle

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They should all win 10 games ... they play in such a weak

Aug 7, 2019, 1:01 PM

### conference

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we should all just let that sink

Aug 7, 2019, 1:05 PM

but not in.

Slow yer roll, there FM! Have you not heard

Aug 7, 2019, 1:45 PM

what happened to Bama both years they lost to us?!?

You’re gonna mess up a good thing.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Aug 7, 2019, 8:39 PM

That was a good one FM.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic