Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Biden confusion and cognitive skills surface again.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Biden confusion and cognitive skills surface again.....

Dec 2, 2020, 4:56 PM

get used to it....it will be repeated many times...until he gets 25ed!! This guy is in NO way physically or mentally capable of being president. No way in h#ll. YOU know it. Biden knows it, his handlers know it, Jill knows it and the Dems know it. This is what happens when you put party above country.

Can't you just imagine what those in close contact with Joementia, seeing his declines every day, must be thinking? I suspect: Holy Crap, what have we done!!? Cluster freak comes to mind.

It's very sad, and shocking, that we've come to this hot mess, brought to you by unhinged, vulgar, corrupt, angered dems who will soon be dismantling the prosperity that Trump brought to America.

In 2022, the hammer will come down on these disloyal dems. The house and Senate will be republican and Nikki Haley will be in the WH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_M6oScyWxI

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Super majority is a great thing

Dec 2, 2020, 5:17 PM

said no one ever.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You still just don't quite understand how Trump lost,

Dec 2, 2020, 5:46 PM

do you? Here, let me explain:

Democrats voted for Biden.

Trumpers voted for Trump.

With me so far? Good, because this is where it gets interesting.

Millions of people who would typically vote Republican, PUT COUNTRY ABOVE PARTY, and realized that while Biden doesn't align with their fiscal and social politics, he's also not an absolute cancer for the country. So they voted for Biden, purely to remove Trump from office. It worked. Not by much, but it worked, as witnessed by millions of votes for Biden, with straight R voting down the rest of the ballot.

Country above party. It was pretty noble, frankly. Trump would still be in office if not for them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You still just don't quite understand how Trump lost,

Dec 2, 2020, 6:33 PM

Trump got 10 million more votes than in 2016.

There were not votes for Biden and Rs down the ticket. There were millions of mail in votes that had Biden only. The real percentages were down ticket. NO ONE that I know that is conservative that hates Trump, voted for Biden. NO ONE!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you don't know me.***

Dec 2, 2020, 9:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This still isn’t true...

Dec 2, 2020, 9:31 PM [ in reply to Re: You still just don't quite understand how Trump lost, ]

It doesn’t matter how much you tap our feet together and wish for it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is utter BS...you're just making things up...

Dec 3, 2020, 2:13 PM [ in reply to Re: You still just don't quite understand how Trump lost, ]

I know a lot of people that voted Biden and straight R ticket below that.

In fact...I AM ONE of those people.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I voted Biden and R down the ballot***

Dec 3, 2020, 8:38 PM [ in reply to Re: You still just don't quite understand how Trump lost, ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You still just don't quite understand how Trump lost,

Dec 3, 2020, 1:12 PM [ in reply to You still just don't quite understand how Trump lost, ]

"Not by much, but it worked, as witnessed by millions of votes for Biden, with straight R voting down the rest of the ballot."

Witness all those ballots yourself, did ya?

You're forgetting those moderates and independents, yo

Dec 3, 2020, 3:47 PM [ in reply to You still just don't quite understand how Trump lost, ]

They're the ones who made the true difference. An overwhelming amount of them shifted away from Trump compared to 2016.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Biden sounds awful. And Trump lost to him by 8M votes? Sad.***

Dec 2, 2020, 5:52 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biden sounds awful. And Trump lost to him by 8M votes? Sad.***

Dec 2, 2020, 7:04 PM

spooneye® said:

Just look at the sheep who voted Biden. I can see how that happened. Which everyone knows is a farce!

Your post is trumpy in its confusingness yet confidence. +1***

Dec 3, 2020, 2:59 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My dummy is better than your dummy***

Dec 3, 2020, 8:14 PM [ in reply to Biden sounds awful. And Trump lost to him by 8M votes? Sad.*** ]

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At least he doesn’t wear a diaper and can walk down a ramp unassisted.***

Dec 2, 2020, 9:13 PM

I’m no Biden supporter

Dec 2, 2020, 9:37 PM

But I can’t keep up with that dadgum mask either!! I walked all around Cracker Barrel tonight without it and never thought about it. My wife finally said “where’s your mask?” I said “ah crap it’s in the truck”.

not a supporter, just senile like Biden

Dec 3, 2020, 4:36 AM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: At least he doesn’t wear a diaper and can walk down a ramp unassisted.***

Dec 2, 2020, 10:35 PM [ in reply to At least he doesn’t wear a diaper and can walk down a ramp unassisted.*** ]

But can’t play fetch with a lap dog? Has trouble pronouncing words? Has been in office for 47 years and has absolutely done nothing in 47 years worth noting?

German Shepard. You must have a big lap. I bet Biden can close an umbrella.***

Dec 3, 2020, 12:27 PM

Agreed he’s a pretty poor candidate. And he beat Trump

Dec 3, 2020, 8:41 PM [ in reply to Re: At least he doesn’t wear a diaper and can walk down a ramp unassisted.*** ]

by a lot. That says a lot about Trump

Wait, now that I watched it...

Dec 2, 2020, 9:34 PM

My kid looks like that every morning looking for his mask. He’s twelve and in the gifted and talented program.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wait, now that I watched it...

Dec 3, 2020, 4:38 AM

My kid looks like that every morning looking for his mask. He’s twelve and in the gifted and talented program.

Key word...Kids!

Re: Biden confusion and cognitive skills surface again.....

Dec 3, 2020, 6:26 AM

Trump has to be the worst president in US history to lose to Biden. That saying something. Biden is a huge upgrade.

Dec 3, 2020, 11:14 AM

You ain't seen Joementia in action yet! It will be the Mother of Clown shows! The gaffes, the confusion & disorientation, the hair smelling and 'touching', the 'deer in the headlights look' we've come to love, the Hunter corruption, soft balls from the MSM, the falls and broken bones, the hanging masks :),
the Special Counsel, the lefties calling the shots, not recognizing his own wife, the destruction of our economy, kissing Iranian and Chinese butts, higher taxes, sending $$$s to Iran, police defunding, sanctuary cities coming to your town, less military spending and trillions for 1.5 degrees F.

I sense that the left is in huge denial, holding their breath every time Joe approaches a microphone.

Anybody that seriously thinks this guy can function physically and mentally as president has abandoned logic, common sense and facts!! Joe was simply and accidental choice by a desperate dem party that boxed themselves in, trying to get rid of Bernie. Joe was the weakest of all of the dem candidates. No question about that.

He will be 25ed in short order. Then YOU will have a snarky, laughing, giggly bytch calling the shots.

THe Pubs will clean house in 2022 and elect Nikki Haley in 2024. Mark it down. THe Dem party is too freakin' nasty and Americans have caught on to them, big time.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Has Trump sharted while talking with a head of state again?***

Dec 3, 2020, 2:56 PM

Dec 4, 2020, 5:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Biden confusion and cognitive skills surface again..... ]

Nikki Haley could have won this year if she had been the candidate over Trump vs Biden. I would have voted for her. That said, Trump ran and the nation wanted him gone. There isn't a candidate in America Trump could have beaten. Worst president in US history. On more thing, you said Trump would win in a landslide. He was blownout in the electoral college as well as the popular vote. Safe to say you are out of touch when it came to Trump.

Dec 3, 2020, 11:40 AM

Who cares. If it weren't Biden on the ticket, most Americans would have voted for this. That's how bad Trump is:

Dec 3, 2020, 12:21 PM

Felix, You had that much disdain for Trump's prosperity? Seriously? You probably think Biden will surpass Trump's accomplishments? Up the meds.

Dec 3, 2020, 1:16 PM

You nailed it in the previous post. I heard Harris interview several years ago before she was famous and before she had to watch her mouth. People have no idea what they’ve just unleashed on America.

Dec 3, 2020, 1:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2020, 3:13 PM

good one!

Dec 3, 2020, 6:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Biden confusion and cognitive skills surface again..... ]

That's an insult to pennies....and copper !! LOL

Dec 4, 2020, 6:23 AM

zinc

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic