Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Democrat Party owned the vast majority of all slaves in the USA.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

The Democrat Party owned the vast majority of all slaves in the USA.

Jun 7, 2020, 12:18 PM

The Democrat Party started and ran the KKK. The Democrat Party was for segregation and preventing blacks from ever voting.

Has the Democrat Party EVER apologized for its racist history? Considering how it directly benefitted financially from slave ownership...why has the Democrat Party never been expected to pay reparations to the descendants of slaves? Leftists want Robert E Lee statues torn down, and Ben Tillman named buildings changed...but how is it the Democrst Party still exists today with its rascist history with no complaints from the Leftists???

The Democrat Party has a worse record of racism than any other person or group in this entire country. And yet...it gets a complete pass.

Instead Leftist Democrats...but I repeat myself... today go after a successful white man who is beloved by all who meet and interact with him, white and black alike, and who has turned Clemson University into a college football national powerhouse of which all students, teachers, almuni and fans affiliated with the university have enjoyed and benefitted regardless of race! The man who transcends race by treating each person he interacts with as a child of God is savaged by Leftists all because he doesnt bend the knee to their liking?!?!?

The organization with the clearest and most direct ties to slavery and rascism in the USA gets a complete pass by these same Leftists. But the white Coach who is beloved by all of Clemson fandom regardless of race...he doesnt get a pass, but the racist Democrat Party, it does. Now why is that??

No one supports black men being killed by horrible white cops in MN. But no one supports black people being killed by other black people in the war zone that is Chicago either. Yet no Leftists riot in the streets of Chicago calling for the end of black on black violence there. Why is that?? Why are Democrats silent on the fact that in just about any year more black Americans die in friggin Chicago at the hands of other black Americans, then did all American soldiers in the actual war zones of Iraq and Afghanistan!?!

Why are Leftist Democrats...but I repeat myself again...so conerned about the few black men being killed by white cops, but seemingly not concerned due to their lack of similar actions for the many black men, women and children being killed by other black people??? Why is that!?!?

Oh...and before any Leftists start with the Democrat lie of "well, you idiot, the Parties switched sides back in the 60s over civil rights"...THATS COMPLETE AND UTTER BULL SHIITE!

The Parties NEVER "switched sides". One national figure switched Parties...SC Sen Strom Thurmond, and he did that for matters other than race according to the book, "Strom Thurmond and the Politics of Southern Change" which detailed all of this. He switched Parties because he saw the growing communist influence in the Democrat Party, and was concerned for its effects on the USA. So he became a Republican, and dropped his rascist beliefs and changed as a person to being a better man. At the local level, some switching from the Democrat Party to the GOP also occurred following Strom's lead for the same reason.

What about the different Parties voters? Based on voting demographics in the last 100 years, most black people switched to the Democrat Party during the Great Depression to support FDRs attempts to help America, futile though they were, and most white voters switched to the Republican Party after the debacle of the Jimmy Carter years to support the vision of America promoted by Ronald Reagan. There was no switch based on race between the Parties for candidates nor voters. So, get outta here with the Leftist lie of "the parties switched sides". That lie is done.

Also, the argument of "the Parties switched sides" is not a defense and matters not anyway because ...even if all the rascists are in the GOP, thats a lie but lets go with the Leftist lie and assume truth for the argument...the Democrat Party organization still directly benefitted from the profits of slavery. So...when will the Democrat Party, the DNC and its off shoots be expected to pay slave reparations to descendants of slavery from its OWN financial coffers??

Stop blaming all of America for what largely only the Democrat Party did! And stop blaming upstanding honest white Americans, like Dabo Swinney, for transcending race and treating people "by the content of their character not the color of their skin" just as Dr Martin Luther King hoped!

Gotta say...I have had it with all you Leftists! Democrats deserve to lose EVERYWHERE at EVERY level of government after what you people have put America through! I dont care what color or race you are or claim to be, if you vote for a Democrat again in any election at any level of government...you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself!!

#ISTANDWITHDABO

(My apologies to all for the length of this post but it was required.)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since when is the last time

Jun 7, 2020, 12:19 PM

facts have ever mattered in this country?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Facts incovenient to Leftist Democrats and their thirst for power

Jun 7, 2020, 12:23 PM

Surely have no bearing.

Touche'.

Your part of the problem, dude.

Jun 7, 2020, 12:48 PM

Also - wrong bored.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

No, you Leftists are entirely the problem, dude.

Jun 7, 2020, 1:00 PM

And this is the absolutely correct board because actually this is a post supporting Coach Dabo Swinney.

You should try reading it.

Dabo would shove that post right up your

Jun 7, 2020, 7:46 PM

Hind end with his foot.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your.

Jun 7, 2020, 6:55 PM [ in reply to Your part of the problem, dude. ]

LOL!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: The Democrat Party owned the vast majority of all slaves in the USA.

Jun 7, 2020, 12:59 PM

You realize all those Democrats switched to the Republican Party for a reason, right?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

You realize you didnt read my post right? That lie is

Jun 7, 2020, 1:05 PM

Bull shiite! Its been spread by the Democrats to attempt to shield themselves from their rascist history to gain power over the black voter...just as LBJ himself said about his civil rights legislation, "I will have those God d#$&ed n-words voting Democrat for the next 200 years!"

Wow...sounds like quite the nonrascist doesnt he!

I detailed all this in my post..which you would have known had you read it before commenting, champ.

Re: You realize you didnt read my post right? That lie is

Jun 7, 2020, 2:28 PM

He also said when he signed the Civil Rights Act that, "We have just lost the South".

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2020, 4:14 PM [ in reply to Re: The Democrat Party owned the vast majority of all slaves in the USA. ]

Fact

could you list the ones who switched***

Jun 7, 2020, 6:26 PM [ in reply to Re: The Democrat Party owned the vast majority of all slaves in the USA. ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2020, 1:01 PM

You are obviously white, and will never understand.

As long as all you see is color...

Jun 7, 2020, 1:09 PM

You will never understand.

There is much more to a person than their color. Just like Dr King correctly said. Jesus Christ died for us all. All races, creeds, colors, sex...all have fallen short of the glory of the Lord. We are all sinners. We are all equal.

If you dont understand that...you will only ever sew and know division and hatred. Just like the Leftists want...because those evil power craven charlatans "never let a crisis go to waste"!

Jun 7, 2020, 1:07 PM

What does that have to do with now, slavery has been banned in the US for over 150 years ago, and the KKK has about as much influence in this country as oil and water has mixing together. This is 2020, and this about Black Americans and White American building a peaceful future together as one. Bringing up or bringing in when this country was divides at it's worst only soils what we are aiming for in our future. What you're saying is like making a rotten egg fresh again. Leave the mistakes made in the past, and bring forward the positives adding to that with better policies for all!!!

America is the greatest country in the world, and it has taken mistakes and misfortunes to make America better, just as I believe George Floyd's death will do. It's a terrible thing when someone has to die to see our failures, but that is the way it has been since the beginning of time, and hopefully one day we will get to be better than that, and I believe that we will.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because all of white America is being blamed for the

Jun 7, 2020, 1:12 PM

"Mistakes and misfortunes of the past"which were largely caused by Democrats.

The Democrat Party still exists today...yet no one is calling for its end. No one is demanding profits from its gaining power and wealth through slavery.

No, Leftists are instead attacking Coach Swinney who is the lost color blind man on the friggin planet!

Leftists want to shield the Democrat Party from its past by tar and feathering the rest of us with the sins committed by it. Screw that!

That should have said "Coach Swinnet who is the MOST color blind

Jun 7, 2020, 1:26 PM

Man on the friggin planet!"

Not "lost". Stoopid typos!

Please stop mentioning Coach Swinney in your drivel

Jun 7, 2020, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Because all of white America is being blamed for the ]

You are an embarrassment to us all.

Um, Karen, the entire post is a defense of Coach Swinney.

Jun 7, 2020, 1:31 PM

Lol...

He doesn't need you defending him

Jun 7, 2020, 1:59 PM

Leave that to more competent people.

I will call for their end. Everyone should.

Jun 7, 2020, 1:50 PM [ in reply to Because all of white America is being blamed for the ]

They want to tear down monuments and rename buildings, yet the racist “Democratic Party” is still standing.

Lead by example, ban the name of the Democratic Party and force them to choose a new name that isn’t a constant reminder of their use of black people as property. Their exploitation of black people continues today. Just like Germany did with the Nazi Party, it’s time to erase all connection to the slavery party.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: I will call for their end. Everyone should.

Jun 7, 2020, 3:03 PM

You forgot the internet primary rule. Whoever mentions the Nazi's first, loses. Go to your corner and I hope you will think about what you've done.

Really? You must watch Fox News 24/7. The problem

Jun 7, 2020, 1:11 PM

is Trump, and he is all about dividing this Country. The greatest presidents in our history are the presidents who bring Americans together.

Trump can't even keep his staff together. He has hired and fired so many of his staff over the last 3.5 years that it has to be a record. Trump is all about Trump. He doesn't care about you and me or anyone else other than himself. He lies over and over again, he makes up stuff over and over again. Shoot he even suggested Americans use disinfectants internally in the body to kill Covid-19. Unfortunately, the media released this week that people were using disinfectants as mouthwash, and in the shower.

I'm a 62 year old lifetime Republican and Trump is the worst president I have witnessed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

Jun 7, 2020, 1:19 PM

What the heck does Pres Trump have to do with a white cop killing a black man??

You do realize...prior to coming out as not a Democrat...Donald Trump was revered by the black community. He was given awards and sought after for his donations by these same black organizations who once they found out he is a Republican started calling him a racist!?

And you say you are a Republican...fine, I dont really buy that but fine. The Bush Republicans have turned put to be just another group of "globalists who dont give a shiite about America". They want their wars, and one way "free trade"...no matter the costs to real Americans. Your way is the destruction of this country which really just makes you a Democrat. Might as well vote with them...its your home.

You seem to know nothing about how the United state became

Jun 7, 2020, 2:42 PM

the most powerful nation on the planet, and the leader of the free world. Well, it wasn't sitting on our ### by ourselves. It came from coalitions with dozens of other free countries as key partners in both trade and security. Our economy has reaped tremendous financial benefits from these partnerships over the last 75 years.

Trump is the most unprepared president in our history. He is damaging our trade positions. He is going to lose in November, and lose badly.

Re: Really? You must watch Fox News 24/7. The problem

Jun 7, 2020, 1:31 PM [ in reply to Really? You must watch Fox News 24/7. The problem ]

Says the old man who watches too much CNN and believes what they say .
If you want anybody but Trump out of the Candidates that are running for the next 4 years. Well I will just be nice and say you better open your eyes .

Jun 7, 2020, 2:06 PM [ in reply to Really? You must watch Fox News 24/7. The problem ]

You are full of ####. You are blue dog Democrat. Trump said he would drain the swamp, and by God he is doing it. Do u want him to keep people that can’t do their jobs. Good lord man, wake the hail up.

Jun 7, 2020, 2:13 PM [ in reply to Really? You must watch Fox News 24/7. The problem ]

Trump didn’t divide this country and you know it.

The Dems and globalists wanting to destroy America have focused for decades on identity politics and dividing people by race, gender, ethnicity, income level, etc. It’s class warfare all the way down on the Left.

When we are all united as Americans, the Dems and globalists hate it.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Well, John Kelly sure thinks Trump has divided the Country.

Jun 7, 2020, 3:01 PM

He made that comment earlier this week. Listen, I have many many Republican friends I have known throughout my life, and those I know that voted for Trump in 2016, are not voting for him in 2020. I didn't vote in 2016, I could not vote for Trump because he had no specific plan for how he was going to make America Great Again! I didn't want Hillary Clinton either. They were the two worst candidates I have ever seen and I am 62. Trump did not expect to win. He lost the popular vote by 2 million votes.

Some of the posters above claim I'm not a Republican, well I've been one since I was 21 years old, which was 1979 my junior year at Clemson.

Somebody above also accused me above of being a CNN fan. I am not, they are no different than Fox News. The only news network I watch is NBC. They do not push for a party or candidate.

Jun 7, 2020, 3:06 PM [ in reply to Really? You must watch Fox News 24/7. The problem ]

User Logo
civil engr
Orange Blooded [3392]
TigerPulse: 100%
Reall­y? You must watch Fox News 24/7. The problem [3]
Posted: Jun 7, 2020 1:11 PM

is Trump, and he is all about dividing this Country. The greatest presidents in our history are the presidents who bring Americans together.

Trump can't even keep his staff together. He has hired and fired so many of his staff over the last 3.5 years that it has to be a record. Trump is all about Trump. He doesn't care about you and me or anyone else other than himself. He lies over and over again, he makes up stuff over and over again. Shoot he even suggested Americans use disinfectants internally in the body to kill Covid-19. Unfortunately, the media released this week that people were using disinfectants as mouthwash, and in the shower.

I'm a 62 year old lifetime Republican and Trump is the worst president I have witnessed.

well i am a 65 year old lifetime republican and trump is the 2nd best president. might be 1st in 4 more years. the dividing started when obama was hired. if you cant see that, turn in your republican card

Jun 7, 2020, 2:23 PM

A lot of facts don't matter in this post as well. The States Rights Party ( Strom Thurmond)was formed because the South was not in favor of Truman because he was not in favor of segregation.In his campaign he said there were not enough troops to force Southern people to admit the"Nigra"race into our homes, our pools and our churches. Strom switched parties because of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.Admittedly he appeared to change in later life.

The contention that both parties have not changed over time is ludicrous.Review many of the Republican candidates use of "dog Whistle"statements, to some degree starting with Nixon. Nixon.

The Republican Party also benefited from slavery if the engaged in commerce.

I won't go on point by point but just note that this post takes a little bit of history and bends it int an extreme view that doesn't stand the test of reason.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2020, 2:40 PM

It’s always hilarious seeing people talk about political parties as if they haven’t changed over time. Karl Marx was friends with, corresponded with, and supported Republican candidate Abraham Lincoln during his presidential run. I promise you that Marx wouldn’t support the Republican Party as it exists today. Why? Because they Republican Party has changed over time. So has the Democratic Party. Shocker, right?

The KKK was founded by both Democrats and Republicans, although, I’ll admit that it was a majority Democratic organization when it was created. However, ask KKK members which party they support today. Ask KKK members today if they voted for Donald Trump. You’ll find that the vast majority of them support the Republican Party and President Trump. Why? Again... because the parties have changed over time.

This ahistorical argument that so many people repeat is embarrassing. Learn to use common sense. The Republican Party and the Democratic Party have both changed over time. Now, if we can just break out of our current two party dictatorship, then maybe we could actually see positive change in this country.

Jun 7, 2020, 3:05 PM

Leon, please stop interjecting facts and reason into this conversation. Demo-boy is on a roll. It's fun to watch Rush Limbaugh & Hannity's love child spin in circles.

Then we should fight ideas, not political parties?

Jun 7, 2020, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Re: The Democrat Party owned the vast majority of all slaves in the USA. ]

Just asking for a friend.

Jun 7, 2020, 2:57 PM

Read a history book dolt. When Johnson signed the 1964 Civil Rights Act all the southern Democrats switched to the Republican Party where they remain today.

Guys like you are part of the problem. You're hatred and dissatisfaction with your station in life is best vocalized by supporting a sociopath in the White House.

Walk away young buck, I know, because I lived through it. Do the research before you start posting such backward bullshat.

Jun 7, 2020, 3:04 PM

i Suggest everyone here read 2 Timothy chapter 2. The lord needs strong minded men and women to lead this country nor republican or Democrat can save us . Only our dear lord. And before Some laugh and say what the devil incites you to say. Nor you or anyone can taint my faith. Go tigers ??

So you're saying...

Jun 7, 2020, 3:29 PM

If you were alive back then, you would have been a Democrat.

Also, never forget that clempson93 once claimed that cave drawings proved that man and dinosaurs lived together.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Remember this elementary school girl had a project

Jun 7, 2020, 6:05 PM

to get a state fossil named. The SC state congress told her that she needed to adjust the age to a maximum of 2000 years because that's how old the earth is.

Can't make this $hit up man.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh yeah...my post on the Mange gets booted to the Lunge.

Jun 7, 2020, 3:34 PM

Gggrrreeeeaaatttt.

Jun 7, 2020, 3:38 PM

Your Rush Limbaughian Use of the term “Democrat Party “ as a Slur for the Democratic Party tells us all we need to know about you and your ideals. You, sir, have regurgitated your rightist propaganda very well.
Nixon’s Southern Strategy succeeded in driving a wedge between the races in the south and Lee Atwater drove the spike in the heart of the Democratic Party of the Old South - an act he apologized for on his death bed. Jesse Helms blatantly used the race card to defeat our own Harvey Gantt by using a black man’s hand grasping a white woman’s hand in a Tv ad. Old Jesse never apologized for that one.
Barry Goldwater moderated in his later years and was shunned by his own party.
I personally am proud to be an independent. I vote in every election based on my own judgement of the candidate’s qualifications and character, not the fact there is a D or R after their name. That has served my conscience well thru the years.

Can we change Tillman Hall back to Main Hall?

Jun 7, 2020, 3:39 PM

Since Ben Tillman was one of those horrible racist Democrats after all.

You must be in favor of tearing down monuments to racists all over the south too, right? They were pretty much all Democrats.

The racists moved to the Republican Party during the 50s &

Jun 7, 2020, 4:31 PM

60s as the Democratic Party moved towards equal rights and The Civil Rights Act of 1964.

That is common knowledge for most 5th graders. Some people are just willfully ignorant or simply dishonest in there efforts to mislead.

Given how the Republican Party has embraced anti-science and anti-truth and a man who lies over 18 times per day, it comes as no surprise that you have chosen to follow that path.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic