Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Prayers, Hopes and Thoughts for today
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 907

Prayers, Hopes and Thoughts for today

Jun 13, 2020, 12:46 PM

I pray that the demonstration today shows the true spirit of what I believe is it’s intent. I pray it remains peaceful and focused on awareness and change. I pray for and am extremely proId of the young men who oraganized this March and gathering. I pray for peace and healing in our nation

I hope that this March today is not infected, infiltrated or enflamed by outside influences who have a separate agenda. I hope we can show the nation what wonderful student athletes, coaches, citizens and supporters we have in our expanded Clemson nation. I hope we can begin healing and realize that the problem is not just the other guy and that the solution will take both of us.

My thoughts piggyback on one of HBrowns posts earlier. I fully believe and support the statement and idea that black lives matter. It should be a no brainer for anyone. I do not support BLM, the organization. I do not have a problem with renaming certain buildings with obvious issues but that will not solve the problem (It will bring awaress, so that’s a positive) so let’s not pretend it will. When that doesn’t solve the problem,the solution will not be renaming more buildings or tearing down more statues. The solution will be education, understanding and an attempt at empathy from the white community and opportunity and support for, as well as self-reliance and responsibility taken by the black community

I’m willing to work at it. I hope you are too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prayers, Hopes and Thoughts for today

Jun 13, 2020, 1:05 PM

The underlying issue is oppression. That goes far beyond blacks to many other aspects like native americans, kids, women, hispanics, the poor, and many other groups. Yet the media has deemed it as only blacks and so here we are.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean the oppression that has been addressed over the lst 60 years

Jun 13, 2020, 2:13 PM

Thru the civil rights movement, affirmative action, government welfare programs etc?

No other country on the planet has done as much for “oppression” over the last 60 years than the good ole USA. Too bad that message has been hijacked by those that want to push perpetual lies and keep a race in bondage and under their fingertips for votes and control only.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You mean the oppression that has been addressed over the lst 60 years

Jun 13, 2020, 2:30 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8&feature=emb_logo

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Replies: 3
| visibility 907
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic