Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I stand up against racism and injustice and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

I stand up against racism and injustice and

Jun 4, 2020, 4:27 PM

For the flag of my country. The United States has come a long way in almost 250 years. I believe in the potential of my country to address problems and issues. I pray we Americans stay positive and look for constructive change to continue the American legacy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I stand up against racism and injustice and

Jun 4, 2020, 4:31 PM

Agree.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep!

Jun 4, 2020, 5:09 PM

Me too.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2020, 6:06 PM

Agree .......however it will be a very hard road ahead for our nation when at least half of our politicians, 90% of our media, and a fairly large portion of our population look the other way and support the thugs (yes even posting bail for these criminals out of jail so they can go out the next night to steal and loot some more) who have destroyed and looted all these businesses (including a large number owned by African Americans ) and hate our police officers instead of supporting these guys where 99+ percentage of the cops are honest decent and way underpaid police officers who put their life on the line every day to go out and protect us snd keep us safe.....unbelievable.....Go Tigers!!!!

You know what would be interesting?

Jun 4, 2020, 6:31 PM

What if police departments across the nation just flat out didn’t show up to work? Maybe they show up to work, but just stay at the station and never patrol. Guarantee that I’m a few day the masses will be begging for their protection. You know? Sense every single cop out there is crooked and racist right? Why do we even need them?

Jun 4, 2020, 6:15 PM

This is no longer a George Floyd or racial incident. We are dealing with anti government/ law / weak, effeminate white people that are stirring and hijacking the narrative like they always do. (Btw, I’m white. I didn’t ask to be born this way, I guess I just got lucky according to some.)

No matter what side anyone takes , have the ability to recognize the folks stirrring all of this. I saw one of them whitey’s actually reading from a ###### last night. That’s NOT an organic protest.

Jun 4, 2020, 6:17 PM

Once again the bad word $cript got hijacked by the thorough TNet sensors.

That's what Drew Brees shoulda said.

Jun 4, 2020, 10:42 PM

I understand that my black team mates, and all African Americans, experience a level of racism I will never experience, and that I can never fully understand. But I do see the pain it causes, and I feel their pain. I want to use my platform as a white NFL QB to speak out against racism and racial inequality. I will speak out for change and action - the time is now. I will stand with my black team mates and all Americans in this fight. I will not join them in kneeling for our National Anthem and I will always honor our flag. I understand that those symbols evoke very different emotions for each of us, but to me it represents the ideals of individual rights and freedom that apply to all of us, even if it doesn't seem like it all of the time. When I stand for the anthem and honor the flag, it is to honor those ideals and respect those who died fighting for them. I will fight for you, but I will not apologize for that.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: That's what Drew Brees shoulda said.

Jun 5, 2020, 8:21 AM

No - Drew Brees shoulda said what he said, but shoulda stuck to his guns about not supporting anyone that kneels during our National Anthem. THAT is what he shoulda said. He did not need to speak someone's words except his own. It is his right under the Constitution.

The ONLY reason he retracted his statement and caved is that he needs his teammates to be teammates and support him during games, but he knew they would not. His options were removed due to Black pressure.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with what he

Jun 5, 2020, 9:12 AM

originally said, but it did not address the over riding issue of racism that is at the heart of this. His team mates need to know that he hears their concerns, and there is nothing wrong with that either. My point is that one can be strong in the fight against racism and bad cops, and still unapologetically respect the flag and the anthem.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: That's what Drew Brees shoulda said.***

Jun 5, 2020, 8:34 AM [ in reply to That's what Drew Brees shoulda said. ]

Re: That's what Drew Brees shoulda said.

Jun 5, 2020, 8:34 AM [ in reply to That's what Drew Brees shoulda said. ]

Agree

Jun 5, 2020, 8:32 AM

100% agree

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic